Breeze cabin 8468 or 8475 - anyone?

SIENA6334

• 1 year later...

Just wondering if you ever found anyone that had stayed in this room or any pics of it? We are booked in 8468 on the Breeze for a cruise in May 2015 and I have also been looking ANY & EVERYWHERE trying to find some pics of it and NOTHING. I can tell from Aft view pics of the ship that the balcony seems to be much larger than the others but I just wasn't sure. Any help is appreciated!! :)

Just wondering if you ever found anyone that had stayed in this room or any pics of it? We are booked in 8468 on the Breeze for a cruise in May 2015 and I have also been looking ANY & EVERYWHERE trying to find some pics of it and NOTHING. I can tell from Aft view pics of the ship that the balcony seems to be much larger than the others but I just wasn't sure. Any help is appreciated!! :)

No you haven't. I did an Google Image search for "Carnival Breeze 8468" and got at least 20 pics of this cabin in two seconds.

I'll let you figure it out as I subscribe to the "teach a man to fish" philosophy. Enjoy your cruise.

Edited by LostPuppy

just do a google search of any other ship.

the cabin will be identical

If you go to cruiselinerooms dot com, they have pics of the L-shaped cabins on Breeze. There's a couple of pics of the ones on deck 6 and one pic of the L-shaped cabin on deck 8. on Breeze, only the L-shaped cabins on deck 6 have two windows. The ones on deck 7 and 8 have one window, but the same size long balcony.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=38526291&postcount=6

Thanks for your negative input "LostPuppy", however, I'm pretty sure I am VERY well capable of searching on Google and have done that exact thing myself and worded it several different ways and if you take a second to look at those pics that come up they say "Dream 8468" not BREEZE....therefore not the room nor the ship I'm looking for. Thanks anyways :)

look at those pics that come up they say "Dream 8468" not BREEZE....therefore not the room nor the ship I'm looking for. Thanks anyways :)

Carnival cabins are identical throughout the fleet so what you see on the dream is 99.99 on what your cabin will look like on the Breeze

I stayed in cabin 6468 on the Breeze. Not sure if the layout is exactly the same, but here are a few pictures (sorry they are so big!):

20140926_185602_zpslgxogtas.jpg

20140926_185537_zpsgakyvtiy.jpg

20140921_134008_zpsxho1spw0.jpg

20140926_185704_zpsvxlamzhc.jpg

Hope this helps :)

Thank you so much for posting these pictures. I will be in 8469 in march and could not find any pictures for this type of room on Breeze. I wanted to ask you if you had any noise issues in this room because I think they are by employee stairs or something? Cant remember but you can see on deck plans something behind these rooms. Thanks

Thank you so much for posting these pictures. I will be in 8469 in march and could not find any pictures for this type of room on Breeze. I wanted to ask you if you had any noise issues in this room because I think they are by employee stairs or something? Cant remember but you can see on deck plans something behind these rooms. Thanks

No noise whatsoever! Love being aft as there is less foot traffic. Enjoy your cruise!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I stayed in 8475 on the Dream, it would be the same on the Breeze. I have a few pictures but I don't know if I will have time to post them, I'll try. Anyway, I loved this room, it's a pretty standard room but it does have a really cool window seat that faces the balcony. The balcony is huge, it's wider than the adjoining balconies. We had 2 chairs, 2 loungers and a table and still had lots of room. I would book this room again in a heartbeat!

Sent from my SM-T800 using Forums mobile app