14 Days until Carnival Liberty - Let me know what you'd like to try to answer for you

My family and I are on the 8/13/05 cruise. We will take ANY info you have.

I am holding back on some of the ships shore tours as I want to hear what others have to say. I have ready many reviews about Europe, but I want to hear it from the Liberty sailings.

Happy & safe travels and thanks again for the offer!! Look forward to hearing all about it!

We'll be on the Liberty NEXT summer and my questions concern the favorable side of the ship for viewing from your balcony:

*When you sail into Venice and Dubrovnik which side of the ship has the better view? Which is the better side when docked in these two ports?

*When you leave Dubrovnik and sail along the Amafi coastline, is the coastline visible?

*In Naples, please let us know about any excursions to Pompei.

Thanks for any input...I know, I'm a detail person!

(Any pictures would be greatly appreciated!)

How lucky you are... to be able to sail on the inaugural cruise!!!:)

Have a glorious time! Bon Voyage!

Hi Fellow Liberty cruisers.. It is so nice that Carnival has managed to put a bridge cam on the Liberty that we can watch while all you Inaugural Cruisers have a great time..

Here is the Cam docked in Italy.. I am going to keep watching to we can see her sail on the 20th..

LIBERTY & VALOR CAMS

I'm booked on the October 12 sailing and am enjoying the planning... can't wait to hear from you! I am also especially interested in which side of the ship faces ports, especially Venice and Dubrovnik. Here are a couple of other questions:

Can you see the volcano Stromboli from on board?

Which nights are the big production shows in the Venetian theater?

What are some of the prices for spa services (massage, facial, pedicure, etc.)?

Thanks and have a wonderful trip!!!

All excellent questions! Keep them coming and I will try to answer as many as possible.

Laundry services - Are there self service laundry facilities on each deck? Cost?

Cost for laundry services sent out.

Not that I want to do laundry on my vacation but just in case....

thanks sooooo much for your offer....am trying to decide between cruise

lines for a Med Trip Oct '06 - was hesitant to book Carnival without any reviews of Liberty to read first !

anxiously waiting for your review..think all of my questions have been asked -

what category room are you booked in ?

have a great trip !!

Laundry services - Are there self service laundry facilities on each deck? Cost?

Since the Liberty is a "sister" to the Conquest, I assume the self-serve machines are in the same place. Last info had wash/dry cost $2 each. Wash taking 30 minutes....dry about an hour.

LAUNDRY LOCATIONS ON THE CONQUEST:

Deck 1 - mid-aft Riviera Deck - in front of cabin 1359

Deck 2 - mid-aft Main Deck - in front of cabin 2367

Deck 6 - mid-aft Upper Deck - in front of cabin 6387

Deck 7 - mid-aft Empress Deck - in front of cabin 7339

Deck 8 - mid-aft Verandah Deck - in front of cabin 8351

Deck 9 - front Lido Deck - in front of cabin 9270

Thought this would be interesting for all--This site was found by Carl from Norfolk--our super sluth!

If you hit the rear cam you can see the giant tv screen. Hit the location at the top and you can see at present she's at the top of the Adriatic.

http://www.kroooz-cams.com/carnival/carnival.htm

2 days ago I posted this info right here!!!

dromMOM Hi Fellow Liberty cruisers.. It is so nice that Carnival has managed to put a bridge cam on the Liberty that we can watch while all you Inaugural Cruisers have a great time..

we are also sailing on the Liberty on 9/18/05. We are in the process of planning our land tours.Any suggestions would be appreciated. We do have a guide in Naples for the amalfi coast and pompeii tour and he has room for another 4 people,or a total 8

Well, we are officially 14 days away from sailing on the Carnival Liberty on July 20, 2005. Yes, we're excited. I'd like to thank everyone who helped refresh my mind about questions regarding Carnival since it's a while since we've been aboard a Carnival ship. And, thanks to all of you who answered all my "silly" questions. I'd like to help the people who will be sailing the Carnival Liberty in the future so.... Post your ship questions here and I will try to answer them upon my return on August 1...well, ok, let's be honest, it will more than likely be August 2 before I get online and back on this board.

Thanks everyone! Now how about those ship questions!

:D

THE FOOD -:) CAN YOU TELL US ABOUT THE FOOD WHEN YOU GET BACK ?

HOW DOES IT COMPARE TO OTHER CRUISE SHIP FOOD - AND ROOM SERVICE

CAN YOU BRING A ROOM SERVICE MENU BACK, PLEASE..

DO YOU PLAN ON DINING AT HARRY'S (ALTERNATIVE DINING) ? -:rolleyes:

ALSO - IS THERE REALLY A SPORTS BAR ? - WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS ON

TV ?

THANKS !! - AM SO..... JEALOUS - HAVE A GREAT TRIP

Ok gang, we're in the home stretch now...7 days until Carnival Liberty and we leave tomorrow for NYC, spending some time with my family in NY until Saturday and then it's off to Italy! So please post your questions now!! :D

I have all your questions written down and I will try to answer as many as possible!

Archived