Early Saver...going away?

Cruisin' Cool CAT

We booked with the current preview sale for Apr 26 on the Triumph...great rate, half off deposit...happy :D

We're are also hoping to book the Magic in Aug but really want Early Saver rate since it's much farther out.

I explained this to my PVP and he told me they just had a meeting with their Director and it was in debate whether or not the Early Saver promotion would return! He stated they're fighting to keep it since so many of their customers love it and it's a great selling tool. I would really hate to see it go myself.

Earlier last week I saw John discuss on his Facebook page that ES was returning after this sale so we shall see.

We booked with the current preview sale for Apr 26 on the Triumph...great rate' date=' half off deposit...happy :D

We're are also hoping to book the Magic in Aug but really want Early Saver rate since it's much farther out.

I explained this to my PVP and he told me they just had a meeting with their Director and it was in debate whether or not the Early Saver promotion would return! He stated they're fighting to keep it since so many of their customers love it and it's a great selling tool. I would really hate to see it go myself.

Earlier last week I saw John discuss on his Facebook page that ES was returning after this sale so we shall see.[/quote']

While I can see advantages to booking ES, DW and I usually book 1-2 months prior to sailing, so has little to no impact on us. However, the 1 time we did book ES, we were able to get $140 OBC due to price drops.:D

It really would not surprise me at all if they did away with ES. I have been telling DH since they got rid of the FCC's that they will probably get rid of ES next.

I guess time will tell.

Sadly, it wouldn't surprise me either...:(

I really hope they think about how it will impact a lot of their customers.

Archived