Pictures from The Baths

MPH711

I posted this link in my thread about using Dion to get us from Tortola to Virgin Gorda, but it does deserve a thread of it's own.

I have posted 36 pictures of the Baths I took there this past week. Here is the site:

https://thebathsvirgingorda.shutterfly.com/pictures/8

You will find the water to be very sparkling clean!

If you want to know how I took the pictures without many people around, see my other thread: "We used Dion to get us to The Baths"

Wow! Your pictures are awesome and have made me even more excited to see The Baths next spring. How fancy is your camera? I hope my pics turn out that great!

The camera was just a small Canon Powershot ELPH 310. A number of the pictures were taken while in the water which gave a nice effect. By the way, the pictures have not been manipulated in Photoshop or anything. You are seeing them just the way they were taken. We did get lucky and have a nice day with great clouds.

• 2 weeks later...
I posted this link in my thread about using Dion to get us from Tortola to Virgin Gorda, but it does deserve a thread of it's own.

I have posted 36 pictures of the Baths I took there this past week. Here is the site:

https://thebathsvirgingorda.shutterfly.com/pictures/8

You will find the water to be very sparkling clean!

If you want to know how I took the pictures without many people around, see my other thread: "We used Dion to get us to The Baths"

Oh wow! These pictures make me want to go there!!! :D

Archived