Countdown to 2015 Voyages

Stumblefoot

Yes, I jumped on the Sunday night to secure the Africa cruise going south. Previously they made four voyages and sold out the entire ship a year in advance. In 2015 they are only going to make two voyages in Dec 2015. With the pre safaris and mid cruise land safaris, it’s a great place to use the ship as a home base, due to all the weight restrictions on doing safaris by land only. I expect this to be sold out within a few months.

The Norwegian fjord cruise is one of my favorites, especially if it includes the Lefoten Islands. Spectacular scenery as you have dinner in LaTerrazza with a panoramic view! Will do it again (#3) I am sure. Wes, I second the thought that the little Cloud is the jewel of the line. Enjoy!

+3 -- Norwegian Fjords and Rio/Capetown -- my two favorites. And the Cloud will always be #1 in my book.

We were able to book the last segment of the 2015 WC, Cape Town to Ft. Lauderdale yesterday through our TA. Got our favorite suite. But the individual segments of the WC still do not appear as such on the SS website. The first 2015 Whisper cruise on the website is the one after the WC ends. So for now, anyone interested in segments of that WC should probably call SS or a TA directly rather than waiting for the website to make them available.

Archived