Enchantment Advise???

jetboy

Hi I am looking at taking a short 3 day cruise at the end of February, I am flying in from the UK and would normal book about this time for February. However reading this wonderful forum I am seeing these Bahamas cruises are often reduced much nearer the time, is it worth me waiting a bit and booking nearer to Xmas or very last minute if my nerves can take it!!!

Any advise I wold be grateful especially from those lucky people who live in Florida and sail on the EOS on a regular basis.

In the fall, and during other "shoulder" periods it is a good practice to wait a bit. However, you are talking about the beginnings of spring break season when you say late February.

It might pay off to wait, it might cost you more. It depends on the date. I believe that the FL Uinversities go on break the 1st or second week of March, but some of the other nearby states are a bit earlier. I believe GA Tech was late February this year.

The cruise departs on Friday 28th February, will this be in Spring Break?, what can I expect ??

Does this mean the cruise will probably sell out before they need to offer any discounts

It could affect bookings so that the ship fills more quickly. That would mean not as low as you are seeing right now. On board you might have a more boisterous crowd than normal.

Archived