Onboard kiosks?

bhg71

The Sail & Sign (S&S) Kiosk is a self service terminal enabling guests on board to conveniently manage and access their onboard Sail & Sign accounts. The terminal is accessed by using the touch screen monitor which allows application navigation. Throughout the screens, various navigational options are available. The functions within the kiosks are:

ü Check Sail & Sign balance

ü View statement / Print statement

ü Review or restrict Account Users

Set charge limit

Set-up guest as ‘Not Authorized’ to charge

ü Open new accounts

ü Apply payments (cash and credit card)

ü Withdraw cash ($5 or more); any balance left on the guest’s S&S account less than $5, the guest will receive the regular Bank of America check at the end of the cruise

ü Change bills into smaller bills (Kiosk will dispense $20 / $10 / $5)

U.S bills only

Bills will be converted into the next smaller denominations available; Example: $50 bill = $20 + $20 + $10

Review and print copies of your acct. You can also review it on your TV on some ships. They no longer automatically print a copy of your acct the last night.

You say they don't print out a copy of your acct. the last night and leave it in your room ? when did they start this?

You say they don't print out a copy of your acct. the last night and leave it in your room ? when did they start this?

We had a copy delivered to us last week on the Dream, so it may just be a ship specific thing? On a side note, I went to the kiosk to withdraw the rest of my OBC on the last night of the cruise (I still had about $400 remaining), and it told me that I could only withdraw $105. Not sure if that was the limit, or all the cash that the machine had. I ended up going to guest services (I had FTTF, which made that experience about 30 mins faster).

We had a copy of our bill delivered under the door on the Sensation last month. And the Sensation has the kiosks on board. It doesn't have the statement info on the cabin TVs though. In any case, Cricket63 gave a thorough reply on this. I didn't know myself that you could take cash out of the kiosk. That's cool.

We had a copy delivered to us last week on the Dream, so it may just be a ship specific thing? On a side note, I went to the kiosk to withdraw the rest of my OBC on the last night of the cruise (I still had about $400 remaining), and it told me that I could only withdraw $105. Not. sure if that was the limit, or all the cash that the machine had. I ended up going to guest services (I had FTTF, which made that experience about 30 mins faster).

Same here on the Freedom last month. The statement was under the door; they did have the kiosks; and the statement was not available on the tv.

Archived