Any new offers on the horizon?

gordylad

interested to know if we could perhaps see some kind of offer for transatlantics?

Have been some specials for November and December TAs. These include Choice Air special, 1-2-3 package and reduced rates. More "guarantee cabins appear as cruise grows closer and excess cabins are available. These usually go in a day or two after offer appears. Difficult to know what will be offered until its offered.

Have been some specials for November and December TAs. These include Choice Air special, 1-2-3 package and reduced rates. More "guarantee cabins appear as cruise grows closer and excess cabins are available. These usually go in a day or two after offer appears. Difficult to know what will be offered until its offered.

I do not believe there has been any specials for TAs since March, the latest perks do not include TAs :(

There may be price drops but that is it

I do not believe there has been any specials for TAs since March, the latest perks do not include TAs :(

There may be price drops but that is it

In the last week or two there was a major price reduction for AQ on my Silhouette TA. Was able to go to AQ from Concierge without adding funds. In fact, the AQ was less than I paid for a C3. Since we were past final payment did not get a credit or refund, but certainly worth it to switch. I notice that quite a few Suites are available and keep checking for a Guarantee.

In the last week or two there was a major price reduction for AQ on my Silhouette TA. Was able to go to AQ from Concierge without adding funds. In fact, the AQ was less than I paid for a C3. Since we were past final payment did not get a credit or refund, but certainly worth it to switch. I notice that quite a few Suites are available and keep checking for a Guarantee.

For the Equinox Nov TA, I paid $1149 for a 1B with the drink package, in March the price now is $1149 without the drink package

So it is spin the wheel to see what the price is

For the Equinox Nov TA, I paid $1149 for a 1B with the drink package, in March the price now is $1149 without the drink package

So it is spin the wheel to see what the price is

The real answer to the OP's questions is that you never know. My advice has always been to book when you feel that the price is right for you. You also need to factor in that the best cabins tend to go first. On a TA the side of the ship may be important. Most want Starboard going East and Port going West. Perhaps a question of "risk-reward".

Hi Everyone,

Other than Pick Your Perk (which is scheduled to end on October 6th), and an offer for Christmas sailings, I'm not seeing anything new. My guess is, either Pick Your Perk could be extended, or perhaps we'll be hearing about another promo soon.

I hope this is helpful !

Hi Everyone,

Other than Pick Your Perk (which is scheduled to end on October 6th), and an offer for Christmas sailings, I'm not seeing anything new. My guess is, either Pick Your Perk could be extended, or perhaps we'll be hearing about another promo soon.

I hope this is helpful !

OP was asking about offers on Transatlantic's, which appears there are none :(

Maybe offering drink packages on transatlantic sailings would lose the copmpany too much money :rolleyes: - much easier to offer them on a port-intensive cruise that is is more expensive , too.

I saw that RCL is offering their premium drinks package for free for some transatlantic cruises in 2013/14 - they call them "Ocean Voyages" right now.

Archived