Dolphin Encounter won't let me book on my own

ccahope

I will be going on Carnival cruise in December 2013. I wanted to go to the Dolphin Encounter when we arrive in Cozumel. I found a special rate for the encounter but when I called to make a reservation I was told that I MUST book through Carnival only! :( Has anyone encountered a problem with booking on your own? Please help!

I will be going on Carnival cruise in December 2013. I wanted to go to the Dolphin Encounter when we arrive in Cozumel. I found a special rate for the encounter but when I called to make a reservation I was told that I MUST book through Carnival only! :( Has anyone encountered a problem with booking on your own? Please help!
There are some excursions that are exclusive with the cruise line if you are a passenger. The tours are not going to risk getting booted from the cruise line list of tours by booking a cruise passenger as an independent.

Charlie

We are booked for the dolphin adventure through Dolphin Discovery @Chankanaab National Park for our cruise in December also. Tell them you are staying at a resort just not sure which one yet. The have a special going on right now buy one get one for a $1. You have to travel between 9/30-12/15. Hope this helps you out.

I was under the impression that this was done all the time. I was just about to book online and I only called because I had a question. Now I'm rethinking, but cruizing mama that is what I was thinking about doing. I'm on the Dec 2nd cruise. How about you?

Archived