Mike & Tracy’s continuing adventures: B2B on Carnival Liberty & Carnival Breeze

MikeyA53

Yes and I will be for a while. I took 3600 photos on this trip and will be posting about 2000. The first day of the cruise is when I show photos of the entire ship so it takes a while. I'm presently at work doing a 10 hour shift. I try to post before, during my meal and after my shift. In fact I have posted every day since I started this review, even when Tracy had her birthday and when we celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary. Tracy and I are in the process of painting the inside of our house since we may transfer next spring. Next week we are going away for two days and I'm planning to bring my laptop so I can continue to post, that is if Tracy doesn't put her foot down and tell me to put it away. Therefore I'm asking everyone who is following the review to be patient, I have always finished my reviews and I'm commited to finishing this one as soon as possible. Mike :)

Your review - posting and pics are so appreciated. My son in law is police - does 10 hr shifts - 4 on 4 off plus side jobs and road jobs so I know how much you can be away from home. Thank you for all you do:)

Yes and I will be for a while. I took 3600 photos on this trip and will be posting about 2000. The first day of the cruise is when I show photos of the entire ship so it takes a while. .........Therefore I'm asking everyone who is following the review to be patient, I have always finished my reviews and I'm commited to finishing this one as soon as possible. Mike :)

Personally, I LOVE reviews that take days to complete and are loaded with info and photos! :D:D:D

The photos of the Breeze are great. Breeze was my last cruise and after that sailing I said this is my favorite ship by far. I would so love to sail her again!!! However, my next cruise will be on the Liberty which I have sailed twice before and ranks right below the Breeze for me so far so I am not complaining!

I think when you finish your review though I will have to go back to the beginning and look at the Liberty part again so that I am not missing the Breeze too much! :rolleyes:

Enjoy your life and post as you can

I love your reviews so much that I decided to stop "LURKING" and come on out and tell you how much I love them. Thank you again for all the work you put into them. We were on Breeze in September and we loved her and all the crew!!

BTW...I am married to a Canadian and my son is a police officer!:cool:;)

Yes and I will be for a while. I took 3600 photos on this trip and will be posting about 2000. The first day of the cruise is when I show photos of the entire ship so it takes a while. I'm presently at work doing a 10 hour shift. I try to post before, during my meal and after my shift. In fact I have posted every day since I started this review, even when Tracy had her birthday and when we celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary. Tracy and I are in the process of painting the inside of our house since we may transfer next spring. Next week we are going away for two days and I'm planning to bring my laptop so I can continue to post, that is if Tracy doesn't put her foot down and tell me to put it away. Therefore I'm asking everyone who is following the review to be patient, I have always finished my reviews and I'm commited to finishing this one as soon as possible. Mike :)

One thing I hate about online posting is typing does not always convey what you mean to say. It was just a question. It was neither a whine, complaint, nor impatience.

Went camping for the weekend and could not tell where I was in the review.

One thing I hate about online posting is typing does not always convey what you mean to say. It was just a question. It was neither a whine, complaint, nor impatience.

Went camping for the weekend and could not tell where I was in the review.

Sorry that I misinterpreted your post. :o

I for one will be very sad when it is over. I enjoy each new post. Enjoy your time with Tracy, we'll still be here.

Mike,

Thanks so much for doing this review (and all of your reviews)!

I've written a few (small) reviews and know how much time and effort is put into even a short review, so I can only imagine the number of hours you have put into your comprehensive reviews amid a busy work and family life (BTW, my DH is in law enforcement too).

Enjoy your time off with Tracy! We'll all be here when you get back.

Lanai Promenade (deck 5). I only took a few photos in the immediate area. This outside promenade goes all around the ship. Later in the week I took a walk all around the ship and took photos.

DSC_03342_zpsf7dcbe9d.jpg

DSC_03352_zps19514c44.jpg

DSC_03522_zps94d4a857.jpg

You can see from these photos that the Lanai Promenade partially blocks the view of the water, for the upper deck cabins.

DSC_03512_zps8732e6b3.jpg

DSC_03492_zps60d15084.jpg

Edited by MikeyA53

There are 4 spas on the Lanai Promenade.

DSC_03502_zps77826c1b.jpg

Fat Jimmy’s C-Side BBQ is only open on sea days

DSC_03482_zps88b8cd47.jpg

Fun Hub, deck 5 next to Ocean Plaza.

DSC_03282_zps000cacfb.jpg

There are at least three other Fun Hubs. Deck 4 next to the Thrill Theater.

DSC_04032_zps07db3de1.jpg

I believe this one is on deck 10, near the Atrium

DSC_07912_zpsf041a109.jpg

and I saw one in the Circle C club.

Edited by MikeyA53

Thanks Mike for all you are doing to get this review posted. I have read all of your reviews so far and have enjoyed them all. No patience required it makes my day when a new post is entered. Like so many have mentioned in the last few posts I also have a family member who was with the OPP and is now retired but his second career is now an instructor/coordinator in the Law Enforcement Security Program with one of our community colleges. Thanks for all you and Tracy do.

Your review - posting and pics are so appreciated. My son in law is police - does 10 hr shifts - 4 on 4 off plus side jobs and road jobs so I know how much you can be away from home. Thank you for all you do:)

Thank you, we appreciate it. :)

Personally, I LOVE reviews that take days to complete and are loaded with info and photos! :D:D:D

The photos of the Breeze are great. Breeze was my last cruise and after that sailing I said this is my favorite ship by far. I would so love to sail her again!!! However, my next cruise will be on the Liberty which I have sailed twice before and ranks right below the Breeze for me so far so I am not complaining!

I think when you finish your review though I will have to go back to the beginning and look at the Liberty part again so that I am not missing the Breeze too much! :rolleyes:

Enjoy your life and post as you can

Thank you so much. :):)

I love your reviews so much that I decided to stop "LURKING" and come on out and tell you how much I love them. Thank you again for all the work you put into them. We were on Breeze in September and we loved her and all the crew!!

BTW...I am married to a Canadian and my son is a police officer!:cool:;)

Thank you for lurking and finally coming out. I'm honored to be part of your first post on CC. :)

I for one will be very sad when it is over. I enjoy each new post. Enjoy your time with Tracy, we'll still be here.

Thank you, I'm really looking forward to our couple of days together. It's the first time without the kids since 1998 when Tracy's parents looked after the kids while we went on a bus tour in Europe.

Mike,

Thanks so much for doing this review (and all of your reviews)!

I've written a few (small) reviews and know how much time and effort is put into even a short review, so I can only imagine the number of hours you have put into your comprehensive reviews amid a busy work and family life (BTW, my DH is in law enforcement too).

Enjoy your time off with Tracy! We'll all be here when you get back.

Thank you, happy you have enjoyed them. :)

FYI Tracy no longer has birthdays... and unlike me she can get away with it.

Where might you be posted?

Ottawa, Tracy is going for a month long equestrian course in January to be part of the RCMP (Mounties) Musical Ride. If accepted and we can sell the house we'll be in Ottawa next June. It's her dream, before I met her she used to be a jockey back in the U.K.