Mike & Tracy’s continuing adventures: B2B on Carnival Liberty & Carnival Breeze

MikeyA53

Hey Mike,

Been absolutely loving your review. Am trying to make the Breeze my next cruise in April 2014 if everything works out. Flights out of Buffalo and TO are insane right now, so they have to come down.

Between yours and GaPearl's review, have to go on this ship! My son is 12 and would have a blast!

You have a beautiful family and hope you enjoy your time away with Tracy. Goodluck with the house and hopefully welcome to Ontario!

I'm still really enjoying your review. The great pictures are taking me back to my cruise in July. I hope Tracy's course goes well. If you do end up here in Ottawa, welcome, it's a great place to be.:):D

Heather

Edited by SenatorsFan

Hi all!

Mikey ~ still loving your report & getting excited for my Breeze cruise in 13 days!:DI'm new to Carnival so haven't read your previous reports but do appreciate all the effort you put into this one. I'm liking the decor of Breeze much better than that of the previous ship.

Good luck to Tracy on following her dream!

~ Jo~ :)

Yes and I will be for a while. I took 3600 photos on this trip and will be posting about 2000. The first day of the cruise is when I show photos of the entire ship so it takes a while. I'm presently at work doing a 10 hour shift. I try to post before, during my meal and after my shift. In fact I have posted every day since I started this review, even when Tracy had her birthday and when we celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary. Tracy and I are in the process of painting the inside of our house since we may transfer next spring. Next week we are going away for two days and I'm planning to bring my laptop so I can continue to post, that is if Tracy doesn't put her foot down and tell me to put it away. Therefore I'm asking everyone who is following the review to be patient, I have always finished my reviews and I'm commited to finishing this one as soon as possible. Mike

As always Mike,,,a GREAT review. Gonna be looking for a Breeze cruise after we come back from Valor on Thanksgiving week. Ship looks great,,,especially with your pictures!!

DH is a cop, both DS'es are cops. They work 12 hour shifts. DH is 7a-7p, DS#1 is 7p-7a, DS#2 is a detective and is 10a-10p. They are off Tues and Wed one week, then the next week, they are off Fri, Sat and Sun. Then back to Tues and Wed. It's CRAZY! Fun times coming up aka planning family holidays! :eek: As others have said, take your time, we will be here. Happy belated birthday to Tracy and ENJOY your alone time! ;)

Our DD will be 12 for her next cruise, she is used to Camp Carnival, (9 cruises with Camp Carnival), and to see what is next helps.

Your children, (I hate saying that as they are very much young adults), have been cruising a while. Did they transition from one age group to the next?

Thanks Mike for all you are doing to get this review posted. I have read all of your reviews so far and have enjoyed them all. No patience required it makes my day when a new post is entered. Like so many have mentioned in the last few posts I also have a family member who was with the OPP and is now retired but his second career is now an instructor/coordinator in the Law Enforcement Security Program with one of our community colleges. Thanks for all you and Tracy do.

Thank you. :)