E-Mail From Celebrity

charlielinda

Someone at Celebrity is keeping good records. Today I received an e-mail from the entitled: Get Ready to be treated famously, which mentioned different things I could do to get ready for my cruise in October. They even mentioned that they knew I was a Captains Club Member. Has anyone else gotten this?

Voyager of the Sea -- September 2001; Galaxy -- May 2002; Zuiderdam -- September 2003; Summit -- April 2004; CAN'T WAIT -- SUMMIT OCTOBER 2004

Nope, they missed me on this one and I don't remember receiving one before my last Celebrity cruises. icon_frown.gif But I have a while before my next cruise. That is a good idea on their part though!

Terri

Skyward - 1989

Carnivale - 1991

Holiday - 1994

Fantasy - 1998

Century - 2002

Century - 2003

Jubilee - 7/04

Century - 9/04

Coral Princess - 3/05

Valor - 10/05

Days til Valor Vampires Cruise

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2005;10;30;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

valorvampires.gif

BasketLady,

I hope that means that Celebrity has made a definite decision that your October cruise will not be put on hold, changed, or cancelled!

If one doesn't get an e-mail, does it mean that one's cruise is still on the maybe list!!!

(Still waiting to hear what's happening with my 3/21/05 cruise on Summit.)

Millennium

I received the same e-mail today also. I am sailing 6/14 Millie. It was nice to get - put a big smile on my face knowing they look forward to seeing me!!!!!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;6;14;12;0;00&timezone=GMT+0200

Mediterranean Here We Come

We cruise Transatlantic 9/7 and haven't received it. But then again, if I ever do hear from them a Captain Club Card shows again for both of us in a week. 10 in 5 months is an overkill, especially when they tell you you don't need it.

My logo: When we disembark, I just have to book another!

Got mine yesterday also. Even tho I liked the fact that they knew I was sailing with them again, I felt it was just another advertisment to buy something else from them.

Even though it was an ad -- it put a smile on my face. I can get through work knowing in October I'll be back on the Summit.

Voyager of the Sea -- September 2001; Galaxy -- May 2002; Zuiderdam -- September 2003; Summit -- April 2004; CAN'T WAIT -- SUMMIT OCTOBER 2004

I've never gotten one unless it was in reply to an email I sent them.

We sail 6/5 - I wonder if we will get one soon?

Constellation Baltic Cruise

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=da70d6&cdt=2004;06;05;17;0;00&timezone=GMT+0000

<param name="font" value="lcdb0">

<param name="year" value=2004>

<param name="month" value=6>

<param name="day" value=05>

<param name="hour" value=17>

</applet>

They sent the email to everyone they show is officially booked on cruise between now and October 2004. If you didn't get the email by last Friday, then you aren't in their computer system.

<font size="-3">Okay, okay, I'm just kidding!</font>

Not in there computer? Nope.

When I called Jack's office & spoke with Victoria she was taking about our Transatlantic 9/7. I applauded their air dept for ooking my air non-stop on CO 9/6 - 6 months ahead of cruise. A cruising first! Then I had commented on the couons folks got since I booked in December & that we never got any toward our cruise including March 7th flight home from The BIg Island af Hawai'i on UAL for $200. She extended the credit to me, tho their C/S dept told me it was for folks booking 2/15-4/15. So I know we are in their computer, but no email as yet as the one for the October cruiser.

Not just cruises in 2004. I got the e-mail and we're sailing in March, 2005. It was nice receiving it, especially since the cruises on Summit after ours are so up in the air. At least we can feel that our trip is safe (for now anyway).

Dolphin - 1990

Horizon - 1994, 1995, 1995

Century - 1997, 2000, 2001

Galaxy - 1998

Zenith - 1992, 1999, 2002

Millennium - 2003

Summit 2004

Summit 2005

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008000&cdt=2005;3;11;16;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Countdown to Summit 2005

No Email for me I am booked on Galaxy in October. Also no coupon for me since I booked outside the eligiblilty window. Next I guess is will be No cruise for me. I'm trying not to be too negative but..... Maybe the awesome 1 could put in a good word for me

Peg

<applet code="countdown.class" CODEBASE="http://*************/java-sys" width="203" height="25">

<param name="month" value=10>

<param name="day" value=08>

<param name="hour" value=18>

</applet>

2004 Celebrity Galaxy 10/8/04

2003 Carnival Legend 10/4/03

2002 Celebrity Galaxy 9/20/02

1977 Southward/skyward

1976 Song of Norway

1975 Leonardo Davinci

1974 frederico C

1973 Doric

1972 Homeric

1971 Homeric

1970 queen anna maria

no email for me icon_frown.gif

I booked my shore excursions online, so they know who I am. Guess they don't love me icon_frown.gif

Constellation Baltic Cruise

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=da70d6&cdt=2004;06;05;17;0;00&timezone=GMT+0000

<param name="month" value=6>

<param name="day" value=05>

<param name="hour" value=17>

</applet>

No email for us either - and we're sailing July 16. We're Captain's Club members, but that didn't seem to make a difference. I have booked some excursions, so they do know we exist!

I'm still hoping theawesome1 can help us. She seems to have connections.

Peg

<applet code="countdown.class" CODEBASE="http://*************/java-sys" width="203" height="25">

<param name="month" value=10>

<param name="day" value=08>

<param name="hour" value=18>

</applet>

2004 Celebrity Galaxy 10/8/04

2003 Carnival Legend 10/4/03

2002 Celebrity Galaxy 9/20/02

1977 Southward/skyward

1976 Song of Norway

1975 Leonardo Davinci

1974 frederico C

1973 Doric

1972 Homeric

1971 Homeric

1970 queen anna maria

I'm a Captains Club member, my cruise is in just over 6 weeks...I know I'm "in their system"...

Yet, I've received no such E-Mail...

Of course, I'm already booked into two Sky Suites with the longest offered Alaska cruisetour and a post-cruise hotel package and Celebrity Air...

Maybe they figure they have nothing left to sell me???

Summit, July 3, 2004: Alaska: 13 night cruisetour

Gosh, you are reading my mind.......

I just emailed Jack, with a great applause for his assistant Victoria who has called me many times & treats me like I am a great Italian cousin. We talk Venice, food, cruising, Jack ;-) since he is great at spoiling ladies.

I asked him why Dublin is being cancelled from our 9/7 Transatlantic since we had family members meeting us at the dock. Don't know of IRA bombing going on as usual. Even London gets blown up daily by them, but tourist still come.

Then for the heck of it, I again requested that he stops by CC/Celebrity area & read some posts. Great way to know what ships are tops & what ships need help. I told him of 2 very interesting posts: 1) the light in the toilet at 2AM 2) why some future cruisers are getting a "ready to be treated famously" not & others, like me, aren't.

So when I hear, I will post it.

Archived