Enchantment review- more of a Vision Aft review, again.

alfaeric

We got back from 7 nights on the Enchantment- doing a B2B starting last Friday, and ending on the 27th.

A lot has been said of these short cruises, much of which we can repeat that we had a great time- we are some of the few that like Nassau, and love spending a day at Coco Cay. So.....

The one addition to our normal time at Nassau was the trip to John Whatling's Rum, and we, too, bought rum. It is a cool addition to things to see there.

We normally take a run to Paradise Island and back, which we did. And got some Jelly (had to check luggage regardless).

We had one of the Aft Jr Suites- and I will fully admit they are not for everyone. We had our share of vibrations from the engines and props, but for me and DW, it really seems to let us sleep quite soundly.

Great trip, great food, and got to know even more of the crew. Will totally do the trip again- 3, 4, or 3+4 (and maybe +3 more)- love the ship.

We too recently had an aft JS, deck 8 on Enchantment, and enjoyed it. I really didn't notice the vibration at all, we've been on other ships that were worse. We often take this cruise, either 3 or 4 days because it's a nice getaway for us. We found EN to be a beautiful ship, and the staff was great, it felt like a definite upgrade from Monarch.

We had one of the Aft Jr Suites- and I will fully admit they are not for everyone. We had our share of vibrations from the engines and props, but for me and DW, it really seems to let us sleep quite soundly.

Great trip, great food, and got to know even more of the crew. Will totally do the trip again- 3, 4, or 3+4 (and maybe +3 more)- love the ship.

Glad to hear you enjoyed the cruise! We will be doing a 4 day in a few weeks. Can I ask what deck/cabin you were in? We are in a Deck 8 aft JS and very much looking forward to it. I'm a fan of aft balconies and have been lucky not to have had any negative experiences so far. *knocking on wood*

Glad to hear you enjoyed the cruise! We will be doing a 4 day in a few weeks. Can I ask what deck/cabin you were in? We are in a Deck 8 aft JS and very much looking forward to it. I'm a fan of aft balconies and have been lucky not to have had any negative experiences so far. *knocking on wood*

On this trip it was 7670, but we've also had a deck 8 Jr Suite. Same thing- to us, it was awesome- slept like a tired baby.

We've been getting aft balconies since a trip on the Jewel last year, and really enjoy them like you do.

The worst vibration I remember was in a bad storm in Feb, when we were leaving Baltimore in a winter stormish thing. At that time, it helped us sleep ALL DAY since we could not stomach the weather.

After being on the Enchantment for 24 days in the last 14 months- we've really gotten to know her. And look forward to spending more time on her. When we can get cheap flights from DTW to Orlando.:D

I know this wasn't directed at me, but we were in 8670. It seemed like there should have been another stairwell all the way back there for a quick trip to the solarium, but there wasn't, and as a result it was very quiet due to the lack of hallway foot traffic. We would stay here again. At sail away we chose to enjoy our balcony...the ship had pulled straight into the pier, and we had to turn as we left. We saw several dolphins and a sting ray jump out of the water during the turn. That was pretty cool, lol.

On this trip it was 7670, but we've also had a deck 8 Jr Suite. Same thing- to us, it was awesome- slept like a tired baby.

We've been getting aft balconies since a trip on the Jewel last year, and really enjoy them like you do.

The worst vibration I remember was in a bad storm in Feb, when we were leaving Baltimore in a winter stormish thing. At that time, it helped us sleep ALL DAY since we could not stomach the weather.

After being on the Enchantment for 24 days in the last 14 months- we've really gotten to know her. And look forward to spending more time on her. When we can get cheap flights from DTW to Orlando.:D

I know this wasn't directed at me, but we were in 8670. It seemed like there should have been another stairwell all the way back there for a quick trip to the solarium, but there wasn't, and as a result it was very quiet due to the lack of hallway foot traffic. We would stay here again. At sail away we chose to enjoy our balcony...the ship had pulled straight into the pier, and we had to turn as we left. We saw several dolphins and a sting ray jump out of the water during the turn. That was pretty cool, lol.

Thanks for the responses. Very excited to experience Enchantment for the first time. Now, I'm hoping we get lucky enough to spot dolphins too!

what was the entertainment for a 3 night cruise on the

enchantment

the opening show with guest comedian, a guest magician, and a production show(screen to stage). The production show doubled as the cruise finale. and then the comedian did an adult show later that night.

The 4 night was the same, but add one more production show (can't stop the rock) mid week.

The comedians were different on the two legs.

We got back from 7 nights on the Enchantment- doing a B2B starting last Friday, and ending on the 27th.

A lot has been said of these short cruises, much of which we can repeat that we had a great time- we are some of the few that like Nassau, and love spending a day at Coco Cay. So.....

The one addition to our normal time at Nassau was the trip to John Whatling's Rum, and we, too, bought rum. It is a cool addition to things to see there.

We normally take a run to Paradise Island and back, which we did. And got some Jelly (had to check luggage regardless).

Can you request to open balcony door between aft cabins? I am refering to 8172.And next door cabin.

Can you request to open balcony door between aft cabins? I am refering to 8172.And next door cabin.

Not that I know up on deck 8, but it looked like you could on deck 7. There were pins that kept the balcony dividers closed.

I agree, Enchantment is a bit challenging due to the stretch that did not add an elevator or stairwell. It is a long trip to the centrum from any aft location.

It looked like you could, the divider I'm sure would open, it wasn't a solid wall. Which was evident on the day we had some motion and a crosswind because it rattled a bit, lol.

Archived