Anyone back from the first California Coastal 4/day?

tjcletsgo

Hello! I was wondering if anyone just back from the first 4/day Coastal California cruise can post the 4/day dinner menus? If not, can you please tell me what entree you ordered each night and we can figure it out from there:D

Thanks so much!

Janie:p

chrysalis,

I saw the OP's post and he doesn't mention menus si I was asking for any input from any other cruisers.

Actually I only need to know about the second night, the others are the standard menus/

Thanks to anyone who can reply:D

Janie

Hi,

I was on the 4-day cruise on the Golden Princess from September 26-30 (visiting Catalina Island and Ensenada). This was a very nice cruise. The weather was great and I enjoyed the ports. Also, the ship is in excellent condition and very well maintained. There were three production shows (not bad for a 4-day cruise). The dinner menus seemed to be the standard Princess menus. I had beef the second night (similar to the standard beef entree that is available every night). Note that every night was smart casual. Unfortunately, I brought my suit for nothing (my pre-cruise documentation indicated one formal night). Overall, I was very pleased with this cruise.

Chuck

I also got home yesterday, It seemed like all the menus were standard.( I ate in the Specialty Restaurants the first 2 nights), but did look them over earlier in the day. As Chuck mentioned, they did not have a formal night, Smart Casual every night. Jim

Archived