Hmm.. the Upgrade Fairy

SharkCruiser24

I will be sailing aboard the Carnival Victory later this year. I am currently in a port side, midship balcony cabin on the Empress deck. I was offered an Ocean Suite for $290 total. I asked about a wrap around balcony and was told it would be the same price. I am torn! I don't know which one to pick! Can you guys give me pros and pros, lol, about each?!! Which would you choose? I have never had either so, I am sure it will be awesome! It's a birthday cruise for myself and my fiance.

Ocean suite is VIP and most wraps aren't. So if you get the wrap also get fttf. I love ocean suite. I'm scheduled for aft wrap on my next cruise. So I can't compare but just wanted to give the pro/con about VIP status.

I will be sailing aboard the Carnival Victory later this year. I am currently in a port side, midship balcony cabin on the Empress deck. I was offered an Ocean Suite for $290 total. I asked about a wrap around balcony and was told it would be the same price. I am torn! I don't know which one to pick! Can you guys give me pros and pros, lol, about each?!! Which would you choose? I have never had either so, I am sure it will be awesome! It's a birthday cruise for myself and my fiance.

...above and more importantly below your deck...the best is to be sandwiched between two decks of CABINS...unless you sleep like the dead. Once had a balcony one deck above the promenade and it was sooo hard to sleep. My boyfriend just removed his hearing aids...geez! it was a lovely balcony...

Archived