Things I need on the Legend

Izziebella

Will be cruising in 3 weeks on the Legend. Can anyone tell me if:

#1, there is a refrigerator in the room

#2, is there a hair dryer in the room

#3, what type of toiletries in the bathroom

#4, is there a pool with retractable roof...is it the adults pool...is it aft or mid ship

Thanks everyone!

Will be cruising in 3 weeks on the Legend. Can anyone tell me if:

#1, there is a refrigerator in the room yes

#2, is there a hair dryer in the room yes

#3, what type of toiletries in the bathroom bath gel, shampoo, bar soap

#4, is there a pool with retractable roof...is it the adults pool...is it aft or mid ship yes, mid ship

Thanks everyone!

Answers in red

They are more like coolers than true refrigerators. Definitely not trustworthy for refrigerated meds. They will not get things very cold.

I read somewhere that if you leave the cabinet door slightly ajar, the fridge will cool down. Something about allowing the heat to escape, I think?

I read somewhere that if you leave the cabinet door slightly ajar, the fridge will cool down. Something about allowing the heat to escape, I think?

I've read about that too. I think if anything especially needs to be cool, I've read that a bucket of ice in there helps too.

The hair dryer is in the top desk drawer. It's the kind you have to hold the button down the whole time to keep it on. If you have long hair, take your own!

Take conditioner--salt air/water will really dry it out. Might want your own shampoo as well.

The pool with the cover isn't adults only. The Serenity area is aft Lido. So far, there are no umbrellas out there. There are a few hammocks under a trellis for a bit of shade. There is sofa style and chair seating under cover for more shade.

She's a great ship! Have fun!

I've been looking at photos of the Serenity area and have an ODD question.....

What are the cushion made of? With all the lotions that people use I would think the cushions would be really icky....how often are they cleaned?

I've been looking at photos of the Serenity area and have an ODD question.....

What are the cushion made of? With all the lotions that people use I would think the cushions would be really icky....how often are they cleaned?

Same kind of fabric you would have on your outdoor furniture. I believe they wipe them down every morning..... if no one is using them. Many a time I have gone there at 7am or so and couples have spent the night on them. Pillows, blankets, left over protections....UGH. :eek:

Archived