Eclipse hump

NoobCruise

I'm looking at booking one of the concierge 2 cabins on the hump on the Eclipse. I understand that the balconies are a little bigger/deeper than the other standard balconies. Are all of the hump balconies the same size or are some deeper than others? I'm looking at 2101 - 2112. Is one side better than the other for southern caribbean?

If you don't want to be directly under the pool area where they make noise putting out and putting away sunbeds and where they hold outdoor parties, which these are, go down to deck 10 - I recommend 1122, we have been in it twice. Fantastic large balcony, bed is next to the window.

I'm looking at booking one of the concierge 2 cabins on the hump on the Eclipse. I understand that the balconies are a little bigger/deeper than the other standard balconies. Are all of the hump balconies the same size or are some deeper than others? I'm looking at 2101 - 2112. Is one side better than the other for southern caribbean?

We love deck 10(Sky Deck) on the hump because it is quiet, has a deeper balcony, and just enjoy the calmness of this area of the ship! Also, it is close to the elevator for breakfast/lunch! We have stayed in 1143 and 1145. On our next cruise we also have the hump.

If you don't want to be directly under the pool area where they make noise putting out and putting away sunbeds and where they hold outdoor parties, which these are, go down to deck 10 - I recommend 1122, we have been in it twice. Fantastic large balcony, bed is next to the window.

Hi, are you referring to the Eclipse for room 1122 bed by the balcony? According to the web site layout and the celebrity book 1122 the bed is by the bath. I had room 1243 on the Eclipse last fall the bed was by the bath. the cabins on opposite side of the ship alternate so cabin 1120 should have the bed by the balcony and 1122 next door bed should be by the bath. I am asking because I like my bed by the bath and I have booked 1122 for next year. Hope this makes sense. Thank you

Cabin 1122 has the smaller of the two sizes of concierge hump balcony as it is the same as the middle balcony (cabin 1106) shown above. Cabin 1120 would be bigger as shown by the left balcony (cabin 1108).

Archived