"JW and Jerome's Ecstatic ECSTASY Adventures"

cruiseguys2009

We love Zorba's! We have friends that live in Freeport and they always take us their, as it's a favorite of the locals and they have awesome Bahamian food as well as Greek.

Glad to hear of other cruisers that enjoy Zorba's!

Our friend works at the Our Lucaya resort, so we spend the day there, enjoying the pool and the beach. When people say Freeport is an ugly port, I know they have not been to this resort!

Edited by GreytRacer

We love Zorba's! We have friends that live in Freeport and they always take us their, as it's a favorite of the locals and they have awesome Bahamian food as well as Greek.

Glad to hear of other cruisers that enjoy Zorba's!

Our friend works at the Our Lucaya resort, so we spend the day there, enjoying the pool and the beach. When people say Freeport is an ugly port, I know they have not been to this resort!

Help my memory please but isn't there a small adult beverage store nearby here?

Help my memory please but isn't there a small adult beverage store nearby here?

Sorry, I can't answer that. When we walk to the restaurant, we are always so busy talking that I don't really pay any attention. :-). We only see our friends when we have Freeport as a port, so we are really focused on them and catching up.

Patience grasshoppers. Unfortunately for us JW does have a life outside of Cruise Critic. However when he does come back it will be well worth the wait. He has the Christmas trees to get ready as well as a cruise coming up in Nov. I really am looking forward to the next installment and can't wait for the next adventure since I was left wanting on his Reflection review last spring when the thread was closed due to his great story telling abilities. Also can't wait for round 2 on the Reflection review coming up towards the end of Nov but am ready for delays due to the Christmas showing of the house.

Just found this and am enjoying. We have the pleasure of sailing in 2 weeks with JW and Jerome. :D

Looking forward to meeting them and reading their comment.

Hopefully he will get a chance to complete this review before we sail on the Reflection. :)

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Forums mobile app

Just found this and am enjoying. We have the pleasure of sailing in 2 weeks with JW and Jerome. :D

Looking forward to meeting them and reading their comment.

Hopefully he will get a chance to complete this review before we sail on the Reflection. :)

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Forums mobile app

I am so envious, JW and Jerome would be great company on a cruise. I can't wait for the finish of this review and hopefully he will do one for your upcoming cruise. I seem to be laughing hysterically with every post he makes.

I am waiting anxiously and because they are probably so busy with setting up the Christmas House and because it is for such good causes I can only be thankful that he is actually finding the time to do a review at all.

I am so envious, JW and Jerome would be great company on a cruise. I can't wait for the finish of this review and hopefully he will do one for your upcoming cruise. I seem to be laughing hysterically with every post he makes.

I am waiting anxiously and because they are probably so busy with setting up the Christmas House and because it is for such good causes I can only be thankful that he is actually finding the time to do a review at all.

I ditto all of the above!!!!