Shareholder Happy Dance!

kshawks

This is only the 2nd stock I have ever bought, so I'm pretty happy! I've been watching for the past 3 months, and finally today, I got 100 shares just in time. I bought them through my IRA account at E-Trade, so hopefully they send me some kind of certificate that I can show Carnival?

Congrats! Here's hoping you will have many cruises to use the shareholder credit on. You should receive a confirmation statement showing your purchase. You may also be able to access it online so you can print up a current copy prior to each cruise.

Congrats! Here's hoping you will have many cruises to use the shareholder credit on. You should receive a confirmation statement showing your purchase. You may also be able to access it online so you can print up a current copy prior to each cruise.

Sweet! I've looked around in my account, and I haven't seen it yet, maybe it takes a day or so?

I just wish I was closer to a port :p

Sweet! I've looked around in my account, and I haven't seen it yet, maybe it takes a day or so?

I just wish I was closer to a port :p

You may need to contact your broker or company that takes care of your IRA. You definitely want to be able to get the credit for your upcoming cruise.

me too! after you submit it, check your cruise docs to make sure they gave you the credit

Hey Michelle! At least we had the Norfolk CTN! Sorry to see Norfolk and Baltimore go. On topic, I did get the $50 OBC for the CTN.

Hey Michelle! At least we had the Norfolk CTN! Sorry to see Norfolk and Baltimore go. On topic, I did get the $50 OBC for the CTN.

you and me both!! trekking down to SC for the Fantasy in December. just barely within driving distance!

I got the OBC for the CTN too. and need to submit it for December. sometimes it registers faster than others

It's $100 OBC for a 7 day cruise, correct? We have 3 of them already booked. We should get $100 for each cruise. One more question, we are doing a B2B which makes our cruise 14 days. Shareholders get $250 OBC for 14 days or longer. Would that count as a 14 day cruise or 2 separate cruises totaling $200? I'm milking it. LOL

It's $100 OBC for a 7 day cruise, correct? We have 3 of them already booked. We should get $100 for each cruise. One more question, we are doing a B2B which makes our cruise 14 days. Shareholders get $250 OBC for 14 days or longer. Would that count as a 14 day cruise or 2 separate cruises totaling $200? I'm milking it. LOL

I would say you have 2 different booking #s for 2 different 7 day cruises. Chances are you will only get the $200 in my opinion. Wouldn't hurt to try though. Good luck

We bought 100 shares too last week. I faxed a copy of our trade confirmation from our broker to the Carnival number shown on the stockholder page and our OBC was shown the next day. Also got an email saying it would be shown on our documents.

Happy Cruising

Fantastic!

I received an email from E*Trade showing I could print of the confirmation document this morning.

*runs to fax machine*

:p:p

This is money that I had forced out of my paycheck a couple years ago under the state retirement plan, so it's not like I was using it for anything.

This is only the 2nd stock I have ever bought, so I'm pretty happy! I've been watching for the past 3 months, and finally today, I got 100 shares just in time. I bought them through my IRA account at E-Trade, so hopefully they send me some kind of certificate that I can show Carnival?

Carnival requests your most recent broker statement as proof of ownership. If you do not receive one in time to request your shareholder credit,alternatively, you might send a print-off of your online screen that shows your "positions."

You'll definitely get $100 OBC for each of your cruises. Unfortunately, they don't combine B2B as one cruise.

Last year our B2B was an 6 day + an 8 day. Unfortunately the 6 day only qualifies for $50 OBC so our total for 14 days was $150.

Fantastic!

I received an email from E*Trade showing I could print of the confirmation document this morning.

*runs to fax machine*

:p:p

This is money that I had forced out of my paycheck a couple years ago under the state retirement plan, so it's not like I was using it for anything.

Glad to hear it came through so fast! You won't regret having this stock as you had to have money in your retirement savings anyway.

Archived