Mystery of the Seas?

Navigator sails a 6 night cruise on May 4 debarking on May 10. There is no cruise shown for NOS on May 10. She returns to her regular 7 night schedule May 11. I called C&A to see if anyone there knew what she was doing in Galveston on May 10 instead of boarding passengers. Of course, the CS rep didn't know and was mystified. Any of you "in the know" folks have the answer to this? I can't imagine letting the ship sit idle for a day and losing revenue.

That's what we have heard.

Must be big $$$$$$ to do that.

They can't go far in 24 hours.

We get on ourselves May 11.

If you are going to join us, join the roll call, should be a fun group. We liked the prices so booked it as soon as we could.

Thanks, that makes sense! We were already booked on the May 4 cruise and decided we wanted a b2b. Had to book the previous week cruise instead of May 11, since the point of going b2b is not having to get off the ship after the first cruise!

Thanks, that makes sense! We were already booked on the May 4 cruise and decided we wanted a b2b. Had to book the previous week cruise instead of May 11, since the point of going b2b is not having to get off the ship after the first cruise!

Since the 10th is for Travel Agents have you call RCL to see if they will let you stay on the ship? I can't imagine having a full ship of travel agents.

Archived