Grand Cayman Lunch

eelia74

We really enjoyed Rackam's Waterfront. Good food and great service. Tried eating at Hammerheads, but the service was horrible. Only got one of the two beers we ordered and our server never returned after she said she would get the one she forgot. Never had our food order taken either. After about twenty minutes I left the money for the one beer on the table and left. Place was only about half full.

Sent from my LG-P769 using Forums mobile app

Grand Cayman has great food, but yes expensive.

Turtle meat, Stewed Cowsfoot, Mannish water, and Jerk are all good choices. We have loved Tony's Jerk and Seymour's Jerk Shack in the past. Of course washed down with a Caybrew

at Guy Harvey just down from the dock. It's upstairs across from the store. Great burgers as you like them, seafood bisque and a lot of fish choices. Really good drinks as well.

There are usually coupons for Guy Harvey's in the Cayman Activity Guide.

We enjoy going to Paradise which is next to Eden Rock overlooking the water ... very close to the tender dock and very convenient. :)

LuLu

~~~~

We liked Paradise Grill as well. Great location right on the water, decent prices, decent food. We really like MyBar at Sunset House, but that might be out of the way after an excursion.

is it a private excursion?

I've seen private excursion groups stop with their guide and driver at My Bar / Sunset House for a very enjoyable lunch . . . over hearing the conversation the guide then dropped the group (family) downtown for a little shopping b4 heading for the tender

never hurts to ask - or negotiate . . .

Archived