Oasis Internet Question??

Anyone just off of the Oasis of the Seas? I'm wondering what's the latest on the internet plan? Has it been updated like the Allure. Where there any money saving plans available? We're on the Nov 16 sailing and want to make sure it worth bring our tablet to stay in contact with work and family.

Anyone just off of the Oasis of the Seas? I'm wondering what's the latest on the internet plan? Has it been updated like the Allure. Where there any money saving plans available? We're on the Nov 16 sailing and want to make sure it worth bring our tablet to stay in contact with work and family.

Yes. August 31 - September 14

Nope.

Just the usual packages. Details available on RC's website, all over this forum, and on board.

The "good news" is that the per minute charge is .65 while on the Freedom it is .75.

:)

I have been keeping in contact with my parents who are on the Oasis now (they have had some not so great weather being in TS Karen this week) using Facebook Messenger. We have talked every night, or every other night during the trip. I am dog sitting and I bought my first house this week so they wanted to know all that was going on back at home with the house. They said it was .65 a minute. They are Diamond and said each got 30 or 45 minutes (can't remember) free in their coupon book. The connection has been fast, we have been using facebook messenger and I was able to post some pictures that the could see almost instantly! I am not sure if my dad was on his laptop/ipad or if they were using one of the computers on the Oasis.

Archived