Port Everglades Rental Car shuttle

WWbytheSEA

I would like to rent a car from National upon disembarking in Port Everglades at the end of my cruise. I will be spending the day in Fort Lauderdale as I have a very late flight heading back. I want to rent a car from National at the FL airport. I will make these arrangements in advance if I know for sure that National has a courtesy shuttle that will take me to the airport from the crusie port. Anyone have experience or knowledge of this. How does the shuttle know if in fact you rented a car or just looking for free ride (which I'm not) back to the airport. That's why I'm thinking this service is not offered.

Closer to $15.00 with tip.

Right Linda, Plus I have a total of eight with me (renting 2 cars) so while I was aware of the numerous pay shuttle options, I wasn't really looking to shell out 120 bucks to get to the airport from the cruise port. That would be more than my bill for the two rentals for the day..

Right Linda, Plus I have a total of eight with me (renting 2 cars) so while I was aware of the numerous pay shuttle options, I wasn't really looking to shell out 120 bucks to get to the airport from the cruise port. That would be more than my bill for the two rentals for the day..

You could disembark early with another person in your party and let the other family or friend members get the luggage while you get a taxi or shuttle to the airport to get the cars.:)

Archived