Made a comparison between RCI and NCL Epic

Verfai

Thank you!

Your reviews make interesting reads.

Thanks for the compliment...I find myself not reading reviews fully anymore unless they are picture heavy or well written...Don't have any pictures and by far not a good writer so I need to be original I guess ;)

Really good review-was thinking that might happen with the freestyle concept

(everyone wanting to eat around same time).:(

Well it might be different in the Caribbean...Most of us Europeans like to eat late for dinner somewhere between 7:30 - 8:30 PM. They did give you a Paiger and a free glass of bubbles, that was good though :D.

Also we like to mingle, near impossible with this concept as you end up somewhere else every night...Oh well, guess its just not for us, a lot of people do like it

Thank you for your honest review. I saw someone say on the other thread you need to avoid peak dinner times to avoid long waits. Kinda defeats the concept of "Freestyle," doesn't it? On my last NCL cruise, Dawn, no matter when we showed up, we had a 30 minute wait. We tried to avoid it by making reservations but per their policy, we couldn't make reservations because our party was less than 6 people. Freestyle, along with crap service and a dump of a ship, is why NCL will not be in my foreseeable future....and I've given them 3 chances in the past couple years.

Thank you for your honest review. I saw someone say on the other thread you need to avoid peak dinner times to avoid long waits. Kinda defeats the concept of "Freestyle," doesn't it? On my last NCL cruise, Dawn, no matter when we showed up, we had a 30 minute wait. We tried to avoid it by making reservations but per their policy, we couldn't make reservations because our party was less than 6 people. Freestyle, along with crap service and a dump of a ship, is why NCL will not be in my foreseeable future....and I've given them 3 chances in the past couple years.

You have the same conclusion as we have...We will not give it a second chance, unless they same group of people would per sway us to book again or a serious discount :D

We are very grateful we have Indy booked :D

Thanks for your review, I'm awaiting my friends feedback who embarked on Epic as you disembarked. Have to say makes me think twice about NCL.

Hey Peter, Well I hope that your friends had a better experience :D This is our opinions and it tends to differ from others :D. Same as our different opinions on the Oasis class...That's why we are here to share thoughts :D

Archived