Jet Ski rentals in Nassau or Freeport

crusin fools

DH really loves jet skiing...wanted to know if any of the hotels offer it? or where there may be a reliable company .. we really don't want to go to a random person on the beach who has jet skis.....I am sure there might have been a thread about this but as usual I cant find it...:o

DH really loves jet skiing...wanted to know if any of the hotels offer it? or where there may be a reliable company .. we really don't want to go to a random person on the beach who has jet skis.....I am sure there might have been a thread about this but as usual I cant find it...:o

Although nearly all hotel beaches have jet skis.. all of these hotels have signs that they are not affiliated, nor responsible for these independent vendors.

Jet skis are dangerous in these waters.. unregualted, uninsured and run by a bunch of con men.

That is what I am afraid of...wanted to know if anyone could recommend a vendor.

Not in nassau. Even if there was a reputable vendor, the waters are too congested with swimmers and other craft to be safe.

These independents allow children and drucks to drive their vehicles, making it dangerous for everyone. The government has been trying for years to restrict this. We have many accidents each week.. some very serious and some even fatal. We even had 2 people HIT by jet ski's on the beach at Atlantis last month when someone sped up onto the beach.

Maybe someone can point out a better tour in Freeport.

This is a problem here in Florida too. It isn't the vendors, it is the people who rent jet skis and either don't know or don't follow safe procedures. We've had 3 people killed locally in the last couple of months. The latest accident happened when the jet skier rode directly in front of a tour boat. The boat captain of the tour boat cut the engine but couldn't stop in time. I feel horrible for the captain who will have to live with that for the rest of his life.

If you're going to rent a jet ski, please, please, please learn how to do it safely.

This is a problem here in Florida too. It isn't the vendors, it is the people who rent jet skis and either don't know or don't follow safe procedures. We've had 3 people killed locally in the last couple of months. The latest accident happened when the jet skier rode directly in front of a tour boat. The boat captain of the tour boat cut the engine but couldn't stop in time. I feel horrible for the captain who will have to live with that for the rest of his life.

If you're going to rent a jet ski, please, please, please learn how to do it safely.

Most people don't realize how powerful these machines are, and that there are no brakes. Some even let kids drive these things.. as long as they can reach the controls.

We had an incident recently where a young girl fell off while riding with an adult.. and her uncle ran her over who was following behind. She was hit in the head and killed.

Archived