tea brands & selection

Travel2Learn

I'm thinking ahead to a packing list for a TA on Quest next month.

Is decaffeinated green tea available?

What brands of tea and varieties are available?

Do I have to ask the butler, or can I brew tea or make an espresso in the cabin? Category N1 suite.

Thank you. I'll pack my favorite decaffeinated teas.

Elbon, will you be on the TA to Miami next month? I'll be nextdoor on that cruise and wondered if I should pack something special for the butler or if you need something. Items must be small, light and not breakable, etc.

Thank you. I'll pack my favorite decaffeinated teas.

Elbon, will you be on the TA to Miami next month? I'll be nextdoor on that cruise and wondered if I should pack something special for the butler or if you need something. Items must be small, light and not breakable, etc.

I am off the ship for now. i had asked for Ravin and he collect magnets. also i have know him for a while and brought him and Asheville Tshirt.. He a med but one butler looks to be a large.. the cabin attentant went home on medical leave but while i travel i buy things like special soap or lavender if a girl.

thank you so much for asking! means everything to me.. You will meet my freinds nada -a nail tech-nathalia- cruise sales. they know me as robin. everyone on ship knows me asi have done 16 cruises as of late sept.

Archived