Oasis Summary of Shows Booked Provided in Cabin?

jv_nyc

I know this is a slightly silly question, and I did a few searches but couldn't find the answer.

I haven't booked shows on the Oasis before, but tonight, I booked them for my mom and MIL for their February sailing (we're sailing with them). Do they need to keep track of "what, when and where" of the shows that were booked, or will something be in their stateroom that summarizes their reservations for them?

Thanks!

I know this is a slightly silly question, and I did a few searches but couldn't find the answer.

I haven't booked shows on the Oasis before, but tonight, I booked them for my mom and MIL for their February sailing (we're sailing with them). Do they need to keep track of "what, when and where" of the shows that were booked, or will something be in their stateroom that summarizes their reservations for them?

Thanks!

You can display your schedule on the interactive TV.

while you CAN view your daily reservations on the TV in your stateroom, it's a cumbersome process, and you're generally better off keeping your own records, and marking up your cruise compass as needed.

I booked all our shows this last Saturday and Sunday and both times with both RCI agents I asked for an email confirmation. Both times it never came. Do you think I can print off when I pre-register? I am assuming the reservations are already in the system since the Sunday agent read off what I booked the day before with the Saturday agent. I will pre-register this weekend. We sail 11/9/13. Thanks.

I booked all our shows this last Saturday and Sunday and both times with both RCI agents I asked for an email confirmation. Both times it never came. Do you think I can print off when I pre-register? I am assuming the reservations are already in the system since the Sunday agent read off what I booked the day before with the Saturday agent. I will pre-register this weekend. We sail 11/9/13. Thanks.

You should be able to see your reservations on Royal's website in the Pre-Cruise Planner section. Once you see the reservations, you can print them from there too.

You were able to book shows for a February sailing? We are on allure in December and can't book our shows yet.

We're sailing at the end of March on Oasis, and the entertainment bookings opened up yesterday. However, restaurant reservations are still unavailable.

I thought on FOTS they gave us "show tickets" for what we have booked. Is that incorrect?

Maybe I'm confusing it with dinner tickets on Disney.

They may have given you paper tickets for the ice show, but not the other shows.

Archived