Brewer's Beach Amenities?

wesp

I read through several threads about Brewer's Beach but could not find any info on amenities. Are there rental chairs and umbrellas available? Any food vendors for lunch and cold beverages?

Thanks!

Wesley :cool:

Wesley,

Do note that since I posted this info on the beaches the Long Bay Resort on Long Bay (Tortola) has closed and is undergoing changes. If interested in LB and nearby Smuggler's Cove check the LBR site for current info.

Thanks!

Edited by blue_water

• 1 month later...

Brewer's Bay is quite good for snorkelling but didn't have a lot of facilities 18 months ago. Think it cost us $15 return in a minibus- sure it's a bit dearer now. There is a small food/bar (with a dire toilet) & some loungers for hire. We just plonked our towels down on the sand & went straight in to snorkel (left side of the bay is best). If you want more of a party atmosphere, then Cane Garden is better, but if you want snorkelling then Brewers Bay is the one for you.

Edited by nirmd01

As mentioned in my link Brewers has Nicole's, a beach bar serving food and drinks (good burger), and there are chairs and snorkel gear for rent. There is a campground there as well.

For more amenities and food options CGB is home to 6 beach/bars/restaurants but also has a much more lively atmosphere when ships are in.

Smuggler's would be our choice but there are no longer any amenities there so you would stop for a picnic lunch on the way as noted earlier.

For surfing try Josiah's Bay to the north, or Cappons Bay/Little Apple Bay by Bomba's Shack.

And for another quiet spot Long Bay (Beef Island) is also gorgeous and nas no amenities.

Good luck!

As mentioned in my link Brewers has Nicole's, a beach bar serving food and drinks (good burger), and there are chairs and snorkel gear for rent. There is a campground there as well.

That's what we like about Brewer's ... enough to meet our needs without being too much.

Very nice that nothing motorized is allowed there. :)

LuLu

~~~~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...