New to RCI

Bfson

We've cruised a lot but in trying to plan our first RC cruises next September (Oslo to Oslo to NJ B2B) I don't understand a few things. Can you please help?

1. When I try to download the booklet on shore excursions it tells me there is no book. I assume there will be. Any way to guess how far in advance of a cruise it will be available?

2. Is there anywhere on the internet I can get a detailed explanation and pricing of the dinning program for the specialty restaurants? All I can find on the web site is a request to call RC..

3. The RC website says the beds combine into a King size bed but every outside source says queen size. Did they bring in bigger beds during the retrofit?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

We've cruised a lot but in trying to plan our first RC cruises next September (Oslo to Oslo to NJ B2B) I don't understand a few things. Can you please help?

1. When I try to download the booklet on shore excursions it tells me there is no book. I assume there will be. Any way to guess how far in advance of a cruise it will be available?

2. Is there anywhere on the internet I can get a detailed explanation and pricing of the dinning program for the specialty restaurants? All I can find on the web site is a request to call RC..

3. The RC website says the beds combine into a King size bed but every outside source says queen size. Did they bring in bigger beds during the retrofit?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Welcome to the Royal Caribbean board, Bfson. :)

1. I can't predict when they will load the excursions for your cruises.

What ship are you going to be on?

...3. The RC website says the beds combine into a King size bed but every outside source says queen size. Did they bring in bigger beds during the retrofit? ...

The size of the combined beds was always different (slightly bigger) than a standard queen. Recently they stopped using the word Queen and now use the term Royal King. In other words, no change in size, just a change in name.

Archived