Shark Feeding in Bora Bora

cws

Has anybody used Frank Sachsse from Moana Tours for shark and ray feeding in Bora Bora? I am interested but he requires sending a credit card deposit via email which most other operators do not seem to require.

Any input is appreciated. Thanks.

I am not familiar with him. you might want to check out Jan Prince's new edition of her Tahiti travel guide, it may contain some info. There are some tour companies that require payment to hold space on some of the other islands. We picked up a great shark feeding trip right where the tenders dock(if you are going to be on the Tahitian Princess). it lasted about 4 1/2 hours and was only 60pp.

you might want to check out Jan Prince's new edition of her Tahiti travel guide, it may contain some info.

In case you want to know the title, it's "Tahiti & French Polynesia Guide" by Jan Prince (lives on Moorea). This is an Open Road Travel Guide. It is Copyright 2005 and seems very current.

I've been using it a lot getting ready for our group cruise in August 2006. It is GREAT!!! Very informative and descriptive, including e-mails and websites!

I noticed my local public library has a copy so that might be a good place to start.

cws.....I have booked a tour with Frank for our cruise in November. Prior to booking, I had emailed him quite a number of times, always got a quick response and he answered all my questions. We have booked the "honeymoon tour" which is quite alot of money as you can see on their website. I had faxed my cc info to him and got an email not long after from him confirming everything. There is no hold on my credit card for this tour....this just lets him know that I am seriously planning on being there. He has given me all the instructions I need, including asking me to try and email him from the ship. I have no concerns and I can't wait for this tour:)

Archived