Why does the gifts show not available for US??

tambo913

The Costa website will not give me any US prices for specialty gifts, like the wine package and kids drink cuopons. Is it because it is sailing in Europe now and it will show those prices and availiability when it comes to the caribbean?? It wont let me order anything...I do have a correct booking number. I guess I will need to call Costa..... Anyone know how much the kids drink cuopons are?

The Costa website will not give me any US prices for specialty gifts, like the wine package and kids drink cuopons. Is it because it is sailing in Europe now and it will show those prices and availiability when it comes to the caribbean?? It wont let me order anything...I do have a correct booking number. I guess I will need to call Costa..... Anyone know how much the kids drink cuopons are?

35$ FOR KIDS DRINK ,FOR WINE I DON'T KNOW BUT AS MUCH AS I CAN REMEMBER FROM 18$:confused: PER BOTTLE AND YOU CAN GET 1 FREE IF YOU BAY 4?

The price of the Boys & Girls Drinks coupons have increased in price from $35 last year to $41.90 this year. When I booked my Carib cruise in January for this Christmas the prices were available online, although you could not order them. Now they have taken the prices off too. I remember ordering all my stuff online prior to my trip last year and I am sure that I did it in September. There is an earlier Costa thread regarding the wine and soda cards etc under the heading Soda Cards.

I can't get the web site to give me prices either. I am frustrated, because I want to order stuff, and have a stress-free start to my FIRST CRUISE! :rolleyes:

Someone once told me it was because I have a europian address, but accessing their US/Canadian site. Grrrrrrr.... I can't help that! I am going to my travel agent next week and seeing what I can do.

I would like to order a Honeymoon package, and a wine package. Maybe a soda package also... depending on if it is a good deal.

Can we order non-sparkling water with the soda package??

It sure would be nice if I could see it online, and decide on my own!

Archived