Disney World to Port Canaveral to Airport

Glamourgal

I have 4 adult clients that are staying at a Disney Resort for 3 nights prior to their cruise. The Disney Magical Express will get them from their airport to the resort. Could someone please give me some advice on the best way to get them from the Disney resort to the cruise terminal and then from the cruise terminal to the airport at the end of their cruise...Thanks!!

I have 4 adult clients that are staying at a Disney Resort for 3 nights prior to their cruise. The Disney Magical Express will get them from their airport to the resort. Could someone please give me some advice on the best way to get them from the Disney resort to the cruise terminal and then from the cruise terminal to the airport at the end of their cruise...Thanks!!

Contact Michael at http://www.executiveviplimousine.com

most travel agents use this company for their clients.

There are several rental car locations scattered around WDW -- a one-way car rental to PC/Cocoa Beach will likely be much cheaper than using a limo/shuttle company.

Unless they have a later afternoon or evening flight out of MCO after the cruise a shared shuttle service/limo is your best bet. Other providers to check include Cocoa Beach Shuttle, Star Transportation, and Travelynx.

Good luck! :)

We also do the one way car rental, very easy, and there are normally great rates on the PC back to MCO run, so the Co wont have to take the cars back themselves.

ps: Are they going on a Disney cruise? If so there should be a shuttle with Disney you could book.

Are they going on a Disney cruise? If so there should be a shuttle with Disney you could book

Yes, they are going on a Disney Cruise and I will check them out as well, just want to make sure that is the best choice for them...Thanks for the suggestions!!:)

Archived