Wine List for classic beverage package

TonyinFla

I am thinking of upgrading from the classic cocktail package to the premium. I drink Smirnoff so I think I am ok on the classic, but my wife and I like at least decent wine. We are not wine snobs (though a fine wine is sometimes fine), but drinking swill won't work either. Does anyone have the wine lists by the glass or know of the brands we can get on the classic?

I am thinking of upgrading from the classic cocktail package to the premium. I drink Smirnoff so I think I am ok on the classic, but my wife and I like at least decent wine. We are not wine snobs (though a fine wine is sometimes fine), but drinking swill won't work either. Does anyone have the wine lists by the glass or know of the brands we can get on the classic?

Check this link:

http://lfsimon.home.comcast.net/~lfsimon/Celebrity%20MDR%20Wine%20List%20-%20Eclipse%20March%202013.pdf

While we are not wine snobs, we do like a nice glass of wine with our dinner. We once got the classic package and it is just ok for wine. For everything else, it was great.

We contemplated upgrading just for a better wine, but made due with what we had. Our next one, we did get the premium package and the hugest difference being the wine. With the classic package, however, you are able to get discounts on bottles of wine -- so you would have to compare the pricing of the upgrade to a premium package to what you would spend on bottles of nicer wines.

We did find the chardonnay -- they seemed to just serve one brand (we are in wine country and never really heard of it before) but they did have a Wente cab that was good on the classic package.

What you can do is upgrade while onboard after a day or two if you are dissatisfied with the classic package.

Archived