Is Luggage Valet available in Vancouver

Bell Ringer

We are not scheduled to fly home from Vancouver after our Alaska cruise next spring until after 6pm. It would be nice if we could say good bye to our luggage from the ship, and have it arrive waiting in Baltimore the next morning when we arrive there.

I live in Canada and I'm not able to use the luggage valet service for flights returning to Canada. It could be the same for flights originating in Canada.

I found the Celebrity's agents gave me an incorrect answer before I left on my cruise. The best thing to do is ask on the ship.

And I guess I didn't get back to look for responses soon enough, or thought I hadn't asked the question. Now that the answer is NO, I will try and clear my head and make other plans.

We used the service in 2005 and found it great from Vancouver to BWI. Old timers ( or part timers) is becoming a problem. LOL

We disembarked from the Century in Vancouver last month. Our flight back to the UK wasn't until 8pm.. There is a luggage service at the Cruise Terminal but their website is ineffective and they didn't reply to e-mails. I then discovered that Celebrity offered a package which included baggage storage and transfer to the airport with a hop-on hop-off bus ticket and a train ticket to the airport. We did have to collect our luggage from the baggage hall and hand it in to receive our luggage receipts. When we arrived at the baggage store at the airport our cases were already loaded on to a trolley and we just had to wheel it to the check in desk. (Except that we wanted to put some overnight bits from our hand luggage into the cases but there was plenty of room to do that). It worked brilliantly for us. Hope that helps.

Archived