25-35 Groupe Of 10...Best Ship and Cruise Line Advice?

seattlejeff

10 of us going on a cruise in Jan of 06 aged 25-35, and are looking for the best cruise to party on and have some fun. While we're not into drinking till we puke, we do want to party with some younger folks and be active.

Any suggestions?

There are some married and some singles. I would guess Carnival or Royal CC?

Thank you!

Mariner of the Seas and the Explorer, Navigator etc. have been pretty active "party" ships when we've been onboard.. Actually some Carnival sailings have been less active than Princess (what we usually go on)... disco practicall empty etc. It totally depends on the week

• 2 weeks later...
You suggested the two best cruises, either RCCI or Carnival for singles who want to party. Of the two, I think Carnival is the better bet.

I have found the nightlife better on Voyager class than on any of my CCL cruises. I think it depends on the kind of entertainment you enjoy. I like piano bars, live jazz, dancing, etc. On the Glory, the only good music was in the smoking lounges. I really dislike smoke, so I basically did not go out for the week as the bars that were non smoking had substandard entertainment. I also find the clientele to be rowdier and much more casual on Carnival. This is not my taste. I like to have a good time, but I do prefer a touch of class.

And I also prefer the decor, the food and the service in general on RCI.

IME, RCI is a step up from Carnival in all aspects. If that is not important to you, then you can almost certainly find a cheaper deal on CCL.

Archived