You can print your deck plans on royalcaribbean.com now.

It's kinda neat...you log in to your reservation and you can print the map of your whole deck. Might come in handy when you board?

I did find out our room is right next to the elevator. Like RIGHT next to it. NICE! I'm sure I won't hear it at all....not!!! ;)

Thanks for the info. Went to check it out and noticed we can do the online check in. Couldn't look at it too close since DH is home and this is a surprise cruise for him. Will have to check it out better when he is gone. ;)

It's kinda neat...you log in to your reservation and you can print the map of your whole deck. Might come in handy when you board?

I did find out our room is right next to the elevator. Like RIGHT next to it. NICE! I'm sure I won't hear it at all....not!!! ;)

Where exactly do I go to see them? I can't find it :confused:

Thanks!

Where exactly do I go to see them? I can't find it :confused:

Thanks!

You login from the home page, (if you haven't before you will need to register I believe. You need your reservation number.)

Then go to view reservation, and on the right there will be a few little pictures and one of them will be a mini deck plan. It says, "View your deck plans" and "Print your deck plans" right next to it. Click on one of those! :)

Good luck!

Even thought I am presently booked for an upcoming Jewel of the Seas cruise, on the rccl website it says no active or current cruises, so I can't click on anything to get the deck plans.

Also, I have sailed on two other rccl cruises and it says no past cruises.

Do you have book directly through rccl for this to show up?

Are these significantly better pics than the deck plans you can see on various TA web sites?

If so, how long before someone is kind enough to capture them and put them up so we can all see them!? :)

Theron

I have been able to print out deck plans for quite awhile now whether or not I was booked on a cruise. There is a section about the ships in the fleet and if you identify a particular ship, there will be a schematic of the ship's outline and by clicking on a particular deck, the deckplan for that deck will appear and you can print it out. You may want to reduce it to about 50 to 75 percent to keep it on one page.

You login from the home page, (if you haven't before you will need to register I believe. You need your reservation number.)

Then go to view reservation, and on the right there will be a few little pictures and one of them will be a mini deck plan. It says, "View your deck plans" and "Print your deck plans" right next to it. Click on one of those! :)

Good luck!

Thanks. I guess I needed to register first :rolleyes: The deck plans are the same as those you can see when you look at your ship on the RCCL site also :)

My page says the same thing. It also does not have our previous cruise listed. I know we are going on AOS in February because our Visa was charged for the deposit.

We are C&A members.

Now what?

Even thought I am presently booked for an upcoming Jewel of the Seas cruise, on the rccl website it says no active or current cruises, so I can't click on anything to get the deck plans.

I booked thru RCI and not from their web site. I am told by them that the only 'current' or 'past' cruises that you will see on their site are the ones that you booked online.

I log-in to their site and there is nothing under 'My Cruises'. I am unable to pull up the deck plans as mentioned. There is nowhere to input my reservation #.

awm

:confused:

Thanks. I guess I needed to register first :rolleyes: The deck plans are the same as those you can see when you look at your ship on the RCCL site also :)

Yep, they are the same...but the printable page is new. It used to be if you tried to print it, you had to print the whole web page and stuff. Now they have condensed your deck map and a key into one pdf file. Good stuff! :)

Yep, they are the same...but the printable page is new. It used to be if you tried to print it, you had to print the whole web page and stuff. Now they have condensed your deck map and a key into one pdf file. Good stuff! :)

Oh, ok.......thanks :)

My page says the same thing. It also does not have our previous cruise listed. I know we are going on AOS in February because our Visa was charged for the deposit.

We are C&A members.

Now what?

Make sure you are registered on the site. I tried this morning to look but mine was saying the same thing, until I registered :D

They redesigned the deck plan part of the website effective yesterday. I knew immediately becauase I had a link in my favorites. You do not have to be logged in or anything to get these. See this link to the Rhapsody Deck plans for an example:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do;jsessionid=0000v5zSo2GvCrYD5fswY5dJ5Xu:v2krl5v8?shipCode=RH&shipProfile=1067

You select the deck you want and then above the deck plan, you will see where it says, "View printable deck plans" right next to a printer symbol.

cor_print_icon.gifView Printable Deck Plans

You will need Adobe® Acrobat to view this PDF. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat, download it now.

It prints it on a single page, but small because the include the whole lengend and room descriptions.

Dany said:

You need to book through them to make it easy - BUT you can get YOUR cruise info by entering your CRUISE LINE CONFIRMATION NUMBER - I think in the lower right of the My Cruises page. Works for me! (Booked through TravelOCity) :rolleyes:

When you click on My Cruises, there is a place at the bottom of the page to enter your name, booking #, date and name of ship. Then you will be able to see your reservation. The deck plan is only for the deck on which you cabin is located. Not all of the decks show. To get them, do as one of the above posters said and go the the section of the site titled ships and click on your ship.

When you click on My Cruises, there is a place at the bottom of the page to enter your name, booking #, date and name of ship. Then you will be able to see your reservation.

Not for me it doesn't. If I click My Cruises without being logged in, I see a screen that says Log in, Create an account, and a Find a Cruise button. Find a cruise just has normal search by destination, ship, nights, etc.

If I'm logged in, I get a screen that says No active cruises, no past cruises, and the same Find a Cruise link in the Saved cruises section.

I have no idea how you guys are seeing this.

Another way to get deck plans is to order the RCCL brochure for the region you're cruising. I got the Caribbean one for my upcoming Rhapsody cruise and it has plans for all ships doing the Caribbean, Bahamas, and Bermuda. I plan on cutting the ones for Rhapsody out of the brochure (which is more like a magazine!) and take them with me to help me navigate onboard.

Not for me it doesn't. If I click My Cruises without being logged in, I see a screen that says Log in, Create an account, and a Find a Cruise button. Find a cruise just has normal search by destination, ship, nights, etc.

If I'm logged in, I get a screen that says No active cruises, no past cruises, and the same Find a Cruise link in the Saved cruises section.

I have no idea how you guys are seeing this.

Hi

After you log in to the RCCL website, go down a little to where it says "Have a Reservation?" (it's next to the Important Updates box). After you click on that there will be a box that says "Reserved a Cruise outside our website?" and click on that. You'll need to enter your cruise booking number there and you're all set (I hope :) )

• 2 weeks later...

dany...i booked through crucon, and i'm the group leader for the jewel group for 4/22/06. i was able to input my res# from crucon and i've already filled out all my pre boarding docs. i'm also a crown and anchor member and i've sailed with rci numerous times, but it never shows my past cruises...ever! you have to have booked through the website in order for them to show...don't worry! just double check with rci on the phone if you're nervous about it...

also, as for printing out the deck plans...you do need adobe acrobat to print a pdf file...try it again...they've made it easier on the rci website to print now...

Archived