Does Carnival still offer Early Saver when booking?

Gamecock_Cruiser

I booked with the sale. Most times I book early saver,so we will have to see how it plays out. I booked inside and got the best cabin I could get. Plus I can cancel up to 75 days out and get a full refund. I do think the price will fall but I got a good upgrade that I wouldn't have got under early saver. So I'm happy with what I got

I think Carnival is weeding out Early Saver. They got sick of all the price drops people were getting when booked Early Saver... I know I have taken advantage of price drops many times and totally loved looking for them. Had over $1200 OBC on the Magic in July 2012 those were all little $10-60 drops, over a year of watching. Had 1 huge price drop on the Miracle in June 2013 $800.00 pretty sure it was a boo-boo but I got to take advantage of it... Already got a $60 drop for the Triumph next August.

I think Carnival is weeding out Early Saver. They got sick of all the price drops people were getting when booked Early Saver... I know I have taken advantage of price drops many times and totally loved looking for them. Had over $1200 OBC on the Magic in July 2012 those were all little $10-60 drops, over a year of watching. Had 1 huge price drop on the Miracle in June 2013 $800.00 pretty sure it was a boo-boo but I got to take advantage of it... Already got a $60 drop for the Triumph next August.

How did you keep such a good eye on the price??:D

How did you keep such a good eye on the price??:D

I do a mock booking 3 times a day, for the same ship, sail date, room catergory and same number of people in the room...

I have seen the price change as many as 4 times a day...

Trust me, if pays to keep an eye on it if you are booked early saver...

My sister loves it that I keep such a close eye on it, because she is always booked in a room like mine, and I just send in the form her her room too.

I know longer see it on the website when looking for future cruises.

Yes. Carnival still offers early saver. Carnival recently announced a simplified pricing structure, and it shows that early saver still exists. I do not think it is necessarily offered on every sailing though, and it may not show when you are looking at certain sale prices. For example, it would not apply with the current promotion that offers onboard credit.

https://www.goccl.com/~/media/GOCCL/...ucture-PR.ashx

Archived