Late afternoon flight

cruzadict

We have just received ourflight details for our return home from Venice and the flight leaves Venice at 15.35. What is the procedure and times for leaving the ship and will be just be left at the airport early that morning which means we would be sitting aroung an airport for 6 hours!!!

If Azamara has organised your flights and transfers as a package you will have to leave the ship at the time they set which could be before 0900. There have been threads on this one re Venice recently. Some say they were hanging around the airport for a while so you might want to try and find out from Azamara exactly what the plans are for your cruise.

Your other option is to not take the transfers, leave your luggage at the left luggage at the pier for a while, have a walk around Venice and then make your own way to the airport but you do need to allow time to get there and dragging luggage around can have its challenges with all the bridges that there are in Venice

I just got hoem from venice. i left the ship abput 8:45 and was checked in at the lounge by 930 am. my flight was at 1130 but got moved several times to me rushing thru London! But my suitcases made it on as did I!

i wonder if there is an earlier flight to where ever you are going home to??

i always book my own flights and seem- so far- to have good luck with them.

Archived