Pride 10/6/13 Quick Notes (Grand Turk/HMC/Freeport)

JMAE

Received an email from Carnival indicating boarding would be delayed due to a USCG Inspection we purchased FTTF so we arrived at 12:30. As we entered the terminal we saw that boarding did not start as hundreds of people were just sitting and waiting to board. FTTF was great we did not have to wait in the long line, we just walked to the counter received our key and were directed to seats near the boarding doorway. We were sitting for one minute and got called to board the ship. We were on the ship by 12:45 our room was ready and by the time we returned from lunch our bags were at our room. FTTF move us to the head of the line with tenders at HMC. Also, we were first off the ship at 8:30 and left the parking lot by 8:45.

"Elegant nights" are Monday and Friday

Punchliner Comedy Club (Butterflies Lounge 1st Deck, Fwd) - Lots of laughs. Received drink doubles for $8.75 ($5.75 1st shot, second only $3) + 15% gratuity.

Assigned Dinning is at Normandie Restaurant Deck 2

Your Time Dinning is at Normandie Restaurant Deck 3

Purchase your next cruise during your current cruise you will receive a $200 on board credit for you next cruise, so do you research before leaving on your cruise.

Stateroom 4169 - Our stateroom was very clean. As you walk in closets are on the left bathroom is on the left. Old TV but the picture is still good. This room is near the stairs and elevators but it was not loud the only thing we heard was our neighbor slamming the closet doors.

The Pride - Overall the ship is in great shape, we saw only very minor issues.

Baltimore - Heard from different staff members the Pride currently generates the highest revenue of all the ships in the fleet and Kirk (CD) indicated hopefully we will know something shortly because the Prides schedules ends April 2015. I hope they stay.

We did the same itineary on the Pride last April, 2012. Loved the itineary, but, the ship, not so much. And now that we've done the Breeze, I would be hard pressed to get back on the Pride. lol. Still, it was better than working, and again, I absolutely LOVED the itineary!!!!!!!!

We did the same itineary on the Pride last April, 2012. Loved the itineary, but, the ship, not so much. And now that we've done the Breeze, I would be hard pressed to get back on the Pride. lol. Still, it was better than working, and again, I absolutely LOVED the itineary!!!!!!!!

I totally agree. I've been on the Pride 3 times, mostly convenience since we live in MD. I was on the Breeze in April and hands down, there is no comparison with the ships. The Breeze is much better in my opinion.

The Pride though had a better itinerary.

Archived