Online Check-In for a B2B?

Avril

I'm working on my online check in for my B2B cruise on Imagination. I was just wondering, for the 1st leg, what do I put when it asks me for my US address after the cruise (since I have to say no about leaving the US within 24 hours of debarkation)? Since I'm staying on the ship, would I just put the Port of Miami's address or what? I hope this makes sense and isn't to confusing!!

I have done a B2B before I just don't remember what I put for that part!! :o

Thanks!!!! :D

I know Carnival probably doesn't care but Customs and Immigration (as well as possibly the Coast Guard and TSA) might care very much. Isn't that who the info you put into your online check in is for after all? I just want to be sure I get it right so I'm not denied boarding on either part of my B2B!!

I'm sure they want your permanent address (home), not where where you will be staying immediately after the cruise (ship, hotel, etc).

If you want a definite answer, call your PVP our CCL.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Forums mobile app

I'm sure they want your permanent address (home), not where where you will be staying immediately after the cruise (ship, hotel, etc).

If you want a definite answer, call your PVP our CCL.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Forums mobile app

I don't think so (but you might be right). They ask if you're leaving the US within 24 hours of the end of the cruise and if you say no, they ask for your address while you're in the US. It wouldn't make sense for me to put my home address as I live in Canada. Could I just pick any hotel close to the port and use that (or maybe the address of Carnival's head office)? If I say yes (to leaving within 24 hours), they ask for my flight info which doesn't work for me either (since I'm doing a B2B).

Just put your home address you will be fine.

Even though my home address is a Canadian address? They do specifically ask for a US address. Huh, maybe I'll call Carnival next week sometime and ask, I just want to make sure I get it right!!!! :)

I'm working on my online check in for my B2B cruise on Imagination. I was just wondering, for the 1st leg, what do I put when it asks me for my US address after the cruise (since I have to say no about leaving the US within 24 hours of debarkation)? Since I'm staying on the ship, would I just put the Port of Miami's address or what? I hope this makes sense and isn't to confusing!!

I just did a b2b in August and I don't remember seeing a question asking about leaving the us within 24 hours, could it maybe be because you are not a US citizen? Maybe you should call Carnival and ask.

when I filled out online check in I said yes to leaving us in 24 hours because technically you will be in international waters, on your way back out to the second part of your cruise.

so no address should be needed! :)

Huh, that's a thought. Maybe I'll try that, thanks!! :D But didn't it ask for your flight info? It seems to do that for me.

We simply put Port of Miami, since technically that is as far as we're going after the cruise. Then re-boarding the ship again within 24hrs. I agree that although "Carnival doesn't care" other agencies do. It means your screening may take longer, and in this case it means longer off the ship stuck in customs between your cruise. That comes directly out of your vacation time! ;) very good question because we wondered about it before checking-in too

I just rechecked my online docs for next January. On the first leg, where it asked if flying in - yes; flying out after cruise - no.

On 2nd leg, flying in - no; flying out after cruise - YES and listed flight info.

I don't even see anything about the questions you are asking. Are you by any chance looking at a Declaration form that you give to customs?

I just rechecked my online docs for next January. On the first leg, where it asked if flying in - yes; flying out after cruise - no.

On 2nd leg, flying in - no; flying out after cruise - YES and listed flight info.

I don't even see anything about the questions you are asking. Are you by any chance looking at a Declaration form that you give to customs?

I don't see it either.

Archived