Looking for some great shore excursions

jmctlc38

We will be on the Celebrity Summit leaving out of San Juan on the 15th of February . We will have stops in St. Croix, St. Kitts, Dominica , Grenada, and St. Thomas. I am looking for suggestions for three excursions that I would really like to do, they are zip-lining, catamaran and snorkeling , and a booze cruise with rum punch and fun. I would love to here any great personal adventures you may of had.:D

For St. Croix I would highly, highly suggest Gecko Tours. They do an amazing ATV off-road adventure tour that goes high in the hills. They are a very fun, professional company that takes great care of their customers. Their office is located very close to where the ships dock. They have their own site where you can get more info and book.

St. Kitts is the best for zip-lining. I cannot remember the name of the company (think they are the only ones) but they were great and the views were spectacular.

St. Thomas has a lot of options for booze cruises and catamaran snorkeling.

We did a spice tour in Grenada. Not the most adventurous excursion, but very interesting and we got to see a good deal of the island.

Whatever you decide, have a great cruise. Your itinerary is fantastic!

We will be on the Celebrity Summit leaving out of San Juan on the 15th of February . We will have stops in St. Croix, St. Kitts, Dominica , Grenada, and St. Thomas. I am looking for suggestions for three excursions that I would really like to do, they are zip-lining, catamaran and snorkeling , and a booze cruise with rum punch and fun. I would love to here any great personal adventures you may of had.:D

We don't zip line but do love the cats/snorkeling with a booze cruise mixed in. :D

St. Croix: Any excursion that takes you to out to snorkel. Absolutely lovely clear water and one of our favorite stops.

St. Kitts: The catamaran sail to Nevis should meet your needs perfectly. We've done it through the ship on Celebrity or Princess at least six times over the years. Snorkeling is so-so but on the beach in Nevis it's as if you're walking around on a post card. After the snorkel stop ... rum punch, etc. flows. Not a wild & crazy thing ... but fun enough. :D

Dominica: Not a beach place. Maybe you can find a zip-line thing there. It's a lovely island but it is what it is.

Grenada: For your "booze/party cruise" take Rhum Runners ... normally offered by the ship. That's what we normally do there! Lots of Fun! :D

St. Thomas: Go on an excursion to St. John on a catamaran. We like the Champagne Catamaran Sail ... but it is in no way a wild & crazy party boat. It's a lovely sail with time to either snorkel or go to the beach or stay on the cat at the St. John stop. On of our favorites.

Have fun planning!

LuLu

~~~~

Whether you book them or not, check out on line the tours and excursions offered by the ship. For instance, if you want to do a catamaran sailing and a zip line adventure, if the catamaran sailing is offered at only one island, but the zip line is offered at several, don't plan on the zip line at the only island the sailing is offered at. That way you'd be able to do both excursions at different islands on different days. Also by checking them out prior, you'll have at least a ball park figure as to what all of the excursions you want to do will cost.

Archived