Cans of Soda in your Cabin.

BigDfromTN

I dont know if this is going to be fleet wide. BUT our room stewardess told us after last weeks sailing on the Elation that there would be no cans of soda in your cabin.

What brought it to my attention is that we always move them off the counter to an upper shelf in the closet. I went to move them back and they were gone.:eek: I looked in the hall and she was out there. I asked her did she get them. She advised yes she did and that after our sailing there would not be any in the cabin. You can still order one from Room Service and have it delivered if you like.

This is not a problem to me as we never used them and always just moved them out off the counter out of the way.

Just wanted to see if it is fleet wide and to let others that may have used them in the past know.;)

I hope this is fleet wide. Those cans of soda are in the way and we always move them, too. When we want a soda, we always order from room service and get a nice cold one with a glass of ice. No way would I drink one of those warm ones that have been moved from the counter to the closet to the counter to the closet over and over cruise after cruise. I like this change.

That's a nice change for all, win-win situation for everyone. ;)

We get extra space in those mini-fridge for our own stuff ... happer campers :)

Less inventory to keep for the stewards or crews responsible for re-stocking and fewer billing errors when they're moved/hidden & then reappearing.

Less cans to store onboard equal fuel savings - it add up for the ships and fleetwide, and fresher one in the rotation for those who drink them & not mind paying for it/offsetting OBC ... :D

I dont know if this is going to be fleet wide. BUT our room stewardess told us after last weeks sailing on the Elation that there would be no cans of soda in your cabin.

What brought it to my attention is that we always move them off the counter to an upper shelf in the closet. I went to move them back and they were gone.:eek: I looked in the hall and she was out there. I asked her did she get them. She advised yes she did and that after our sailing there would not be any in the cabin. You can still order one from Room Service and have it delivered if you like.

This is not a problem to me as we never used them and always just moved them out off the counter out of the way.

Just wanted to see if it is fleet wide and to let others that may have used them in the past know.;)

We've always had a mini-fridge, and took everything out in order to put our own stuff in. The sodas, water, booze, etc., that we took out just sat on the counter for a week - no one ever took it.

It certainly won't hurt our feelings if the mini-fridge is empty - we never used any of the stuff, and as others have said - it'll make more room on the counter, etc., for our stuff.

I hope this is fleet wide. Those cans of soda are in the way and we always move them, too. When we want a soda, we always order from room service and get a nice cold one with a glass of ice. No way would I drink one of those warm ones that have been moved from the counter to the closet to the counter to the closet over and over cruise after cruise. I like this change.

Room service gives a cold can of soda? I never knew this. Even the bars give hot cans

Archived