Smokers

brian_uk

Until you actually quit smoking, it is hard to understand how badly the left over smoke smell is.

So true. My mother smoked including while she wrapped xmas gifts to send to my kids - I actually had to air them out! She quit smoking for awhile and that xmas when she got out the box of wrapping paper, the smell overwhelmed her. She told me, "Now I understand what you meant about the smell!"

I'd love to see how the tour operator sells this:D:D

the organizer (not the tour operator) would be selling this on their roll call as a 'no smoking' tour. ie. for non smokers only. I've never seen one posted this way but it doesn't mean it can't be done. I don't know how successful it would be - It can be hard to tell others they will pay more for the tour as you will have less since you are not permitting smokers. But what the heck do I know? The OP could certainly give it a shot ;) I'd be very interested to hear on their success rate;)

Archived