Classic drinks package

Broch

They don't list every single drink on those lists. As long as your drink is $8 or less, it's included. If its more than that, it's not included. But, for the most part, a regular martini is $10 and therefore not included.

They don't list every single drink on those lists. As long as your drink is $8 or less, it's included. If its more than that, it's not included. But, for the most part, a regular martini is $10 and therefore not included.

Thank you, my wife drinks only Martini vermouth dry with lemonade ( sprite ) and a lot of the waiters bring a Martini gin cocktail. Hopefully her drink will cost $8 or less

Thank you, my wife drinks only Martini vermouth dry with lemonade ( sprite ) and a lot of the waiters bring a Martini gin cocktail. Hopefully her drink will cost $8 or less

I know that they have vermouth on board because I will from time to time drink a traditional gin martini. But I don't know for certain if they have Martini and Rossi brand, which I believe is what you are talking about. I don't believe that a shot of vermouth mixed with Sprite is more than $8.

I saw somewhere on the boards that they will make a smaller version of the more expensive martinis to fit in the package parameters.

They do. Last year on the Summit, I had premium and wife had classic. She sampled most martinis from the martini bar. They were in smaller glasses. You didn't even have to ask. The bartender told her she could get it, but smaller.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thanks all for your replies. I agree I think it depends on how you ask for the drink ie either using the brand name of Martini or just asking for a vermouth dry mixed with sprite. Using the brand name will always come out more expensive.

Suggest that you say the entire phrase "Martini and Rossi Brand Dry Vermouth" rather than just calling it Martini Vermouth. Just as the word martini, by itself, has confused posters on this thread, so you are liable to be served the wrong thing by your bar waiter for whom English is a second language. They are in a hurry and may easily mistake your order and bring you a gin martini. Or better still go straight to the bar where you can watch the bartender make your drink

Suggest that you say the entire phrase "Martini and Rossi Brand Vermouth" rather than just calling it Martini Vermouth. Just as the word martini, by itself, has confused posters on this thread, so you are liable to be served the wrong thing by your bar waiter for whom English is a second language. They are in a hurry and may easily mistake your order and bring you a gin martini. Or better still go straight to the bar where you can watch the bartender make your drink

Will do, Thanks

Ordering a Dry Vermouth w/lemonade should be no problem. And yes, if you want a regular martini at any bar except the Martini Bar, it will be under $8 and included in the Classic drink package.

Ordering a Dry Vermouth w/lemonade should be no problem. And yes, if you want a regular martini at any bar except the Martini Bar, it will be under $8 and included in the Classic drink package.

tHANKS

Archived