Port Everglades Webcam

MI-DI

Can't look at live web cam anymore on our new computer. We only get old You Tube videos.

Can anyone give us help on how we can correct this and go back to the live web cam? Thanks.

I'm watching Allure of the Seas heading out as I write. I'm using an oldish MacBook and haven't made any setting adjustments. Have you tried clicking on different cameras?

It has something to do with an ad blocker that is set on. Send an email to the contact on the Port of Everglades site, and they will tell u what to do. I have had to happen to me before. They will tell u what to do. I think it is somewhere in tools drop down.

Cruzinram....You got it !!! I had installed a add blocker program in sept. As soon as I deleated it the web cams worked just fine. Funny thing is this is the only thing that was messed up ?? Thanks again for yor help...Mike

Cruzinram....You got it !!! I had installed a add blocker program in sept. As soon as I deleated it the web cams worked just fine. Funny thing is this is the only thing that was messed up ?? Thanks again for yor help...Mike

Good to hear that you are back up and running!

• 2 weeks later...

I had this problem too and I would like to thank those that let us know about the adblock issue. It was my problem as well. There was an Adblock Plus extension on my Chrome browser. I added portevergladeswebcam.com to the Whitelisted Domains in the options menu and it fixed the problem.

• 1 month later...