Mosaic music

fortworther

On our recent Quest cruise, we had 120 Kiwis onboard who demanded the big-screen TV every evening be devoted to coverage of the America's Cup races from San Francisco, which fortunately finally ended in their team's loss. Therefore, the post-lounge show pianist performances were eliminated entirely for most of the voyage because the TV is 15 yards from where the piano now is located.

I really missed the live music in Mosaics, as well as the wonderful pre-dinner harpists and never got to hear the (female) pianist perform!

:D:D:D

they did and spent money on the mistake and we suffer over it. .and now the coffee baor clsoes much earlier as no one is in there some nights. and the snacks leave een sooner!!

Look at the money they save..

Jancruz1

I haven't been on Azamara since the recent refurbs and did not know there even was such a thing as Club Deluxe. :o

I suppose I can get used to a relocated piano bar if I must. But no TV please. Maybe we can find the "off" button. And please ensure service as good as it is/was in the Mosaic.

A good tug on the connections might work :D

Archived