IConcierge on IOS 7

tvguy72

I was able to download and launch it. Of course I haven't used it fully yet since I'm set to cruise in less than 2 weeks. I did find this in iTunes though mentioning the latest release adds iOS 7 support:

What's New in Version 2.5

Added support for iOS7 devices.

Just got off yesterday and used the app with no problem once we hit international waters

What device were you using? On a different thread, someone indicated that the app didn't work on an iPad but worked fine on an iPhone.

• 4 months later...

I just got off Epic and they had a notice about the app that said if you were using iOS 7, you had to join the wifi network, 'forget' it once and then join again. I don't use 7 so can't tell you if it works, but the app itself disconnects a lot without any warning and you don't know about it until you access the app again. Any messages sent to you while disconnected will not go through. There was also a glitch with the app telling you to join the 'Epic' network when the instructions clearly say to join the iConcierge network. I later found out that both work and the ship eventually disabled the iConcierge network entirely.

The good news is that they weren't charging for messaging/phone calls last week. You still had to confirm the 'purchase' but the charge was $0.

When I went to download the "free" app, it told me that I had to enter in credit card information to verify purchases? Does anyone know anything about this?

I think this is standard for an app store account. Seems like I even confirm for free apps.