Live from Island Princess - Lewie Style

2ndCitySue

Another thank you, Sue and Lewie, for taking the time to take us along on your wonderful trip! It was a truly enjoyable experience, even if I wasn't on board with you.

I will be on the Island in March, though, for my first cruise through the Panama Canal, and your experiences have added to the excitement!

It would be a pleasure to be able to be on board with you one day.

Many happy travels to both of you...

Another thank you, Sue and Lewie, for taking the time to take us along on your wonderful trip! It was a truly enjoyable experience, even if I wasn't on board with you.

I will be on the Island in March, though, for my first cruise through the Panama Canal, and your experiences have added to the excitement!

It would be a pleasure to be able to be on board with you one day.

Many happy travels to both of you...

Lewie and Sue, I loved your review, especially since I lived in a little town just south of Limon for several years. It was great to hear about that area again. And also we are sailing on the Island through the Canal in March also, so Jeeper2, we may be on the same cruise as you!

Hi Lewie!

My name is Barbara, my husband Michael and I were on the cruise with you!

I have some pictures of you and Sue I would love to email you...

my email is ccc6@comcast.net

Just a note to say that one should NEVER post an email address in a public forum. If you must do so it is highly advisable to post it in an altered form (spaces or something in the address) with a note advising to simply remove the spaces when using the address.

I have some good news to share on Lewie

Lewie had a staffing when we got home. His case worker was so impressed by his Island Princess blog that she is going to help him do a daily blog. As soon as they figure out where the blog will be, I will let you know the location so folks can continue to follow him if they wish.

Lewie's team was so impressed with the responsibility he showed prior to and on the cruise that they have authorized him to travel more often. In fact we are looking at cruising again in the January/February time-frame. I will also post that information once we sign up for our next cruise.

Anchors aweigh,

Sue

Lewie had a staffing when we got home. His case worker was so impressed by his Island Princess blog that she is going to help him do a daily blog. As soon as they figure out where the blog will be, I will let you know the location so folks can continue to follow him if they wish.

Lewie's team was so impressed with the responsibility he showed prior to and on the cruise that they have authorized him to travel more often. In fact we are looking at cruising again in the January/February time-frame. I will also post that information once we sign up for our next cruise.

Anchors aweigh,

Sue

That is awesome! Can't wait to read more!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Anchors aweigh,

Sue

First thanks to you both for sharing your experience! DW and I will be sailing on the Island in Feb of next year. We are excited to say the least. Thanks for the ipad tips. They too are helpful. So glad to hear about Lewie!

Thanks!

Thank you, Sue, for filling us in on Lewie's news! I think all of us who have been following you both are hooked on the idea of following a daily blog.

My smile grew when learning he should travel more! (Wish someone could tell me to do more traveling!) There are so many choices out there for cruises. I am sure a ship and time will help make a mayor out of Lewie once again! Can't wait to see where you will go next!

Lewie, congratulations on doing such a wonderful job of taking care of yourself, being a true responsible grown-up, and for being you!

Hello my new friends! How are you? I am reading your reviews, I wish we had went with you to see the bananas, we just drove by, we didn't stop! Hope all so well! Doreen Gallien

Edited by Doreen G
Put my email address

It is official, Lewie and I have booked the Jan. 19th sailing on the Star out of San Pedro to .... HAWAII. It will be his first time on Hawaiian soil. He is quite ecstatic about this. We got a killer cruise fare and couldn't resist. Blessed Holidays & Happy sailing to all of you.

Aloha, Sue

It is official, Lewie and I have booked the Jan. 19th sailing on the Star out of San Pedro to .... HAWAII. It will be his first time on Hawaiian soil. He is quite ecstatic about this. We got a killer cruise fare and couldn't resist. Blessed Holidays & Happy sailing to all of you.

Aloha, Sue

Awesome! I will enjoy it from the Pacific Princess! Love Lewie's perspective and joyful spirit!

Linda

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app