Premium Non-Alcoholic drink package question

dplusd

Returning to Celebrity next year (after many years) and was researching their drink packages. I've read through lots of drink package threads and still have a couple of questions.

In addition to Frozen Non-Alcoholic drinks can you get other virgin drinks like a virgin Bloody Mary with the package?

Are espresso based drinks like a Starbuck's latte included in the package?

Thanks....

Yes you can get the virgin drinks like the Bloody Mary.

There isn't a Starbucks, but there is a coffee place not sure if its called Cafe Al Biacio on all the ships but they do have expressos, lattes and cappacinos available which you can get with the Premium N/a package. I would get a caramel macchiato there in the morning and after dinner every night with my package

There isn't a Starbucks, but there is a coffee place not sure if its called Cafe Al Biacio on all the ships but they do have expressos, lattes and cappacinos available which you can get with the Premium N/a package. I would get a caramel macchiato there in the morning and after dinner every night with my package

I have recently cut down on my soda intake after paying for my soda package. Is there a complete list if NA frozen drinks and smoothies? I am trying to determine if it is worth the money.

Most of the bars on ship have a menu of NA drinks.

Also there is a NA drink of the day. Mnay of them are mint flavor drinks. Think mojito type drinks. Really refreshing. And the NA peach sangria is wonderful.

I have not seem anyone post this list recently.

i do not drink smoothies, but know the pool bar made all kinds with different fruits.

Thanks for the quick response. It's really a great package for someone that doesn't drink alcohol but enjoys virgin drinks and specialty coffees!

We have booked Aqua Class on Equinox 12/20 sailing and this being my first cruise with Celebrity, I found the beverage packages slightly different compared to my previous cruises.

My GF drinks a lot of coffee and I'm wondering which non-alcoholic package would be most suitable to satisfy her need for caffeine. According to Celebrity, the Classic Non-Alcoholic Package includes 'Premium Coffees', while the Premium Non-Alcoholic Package also includes 'Specialty Non-Alcoholic Coffee'. Does anyone have an idea what does 'Premium Coffees' stand for? I assume the Premium NA package includes all the coffee-based beverages available onboard as long as they do not contain alcohol?

We plan to sometimes use the Room Service for breakfast and maybe also for dinner. If I understand right, the beverage packages do not apply for room service? But at least some coffees will still be complimentary on breakfast even if it is thru the room service, right? I'm just thinking that if we end up using room service a lot, the packages may not be the best deal for us?

We have booked Aqua Class on Equinox 12/20 sailing and this being my first cruise with Celebrity, I found the beverage packages slightly different compared to my previous cruises.

My GF drinks a lot of coffee and I'm wondering which non-alcoholic package would be most suitable to satisfy her need for caffeine. According to Celebrity, the Classic Non-Alcoholic Package includes 'Premium Coffees', while the Premium Non-Alcoholic Package also includes 'Specialty Non-Alcoholic Coffee'. Does anyone have an idea what does 'Premium Coffees' stand for? I assume the Premium NA package includes all the coffee-based beverages available onboard as long as they do not contain alcohol?

We plan to sometimes use the Room Service for breakfast and maybe also for dinner. If I understand right, the beverage packages do not apply for room service? But at least some coffees will still be complimentary on breakfast even if it is thru the room service, right? I'm just thinking that if we end up using room service a lot, the packages may not be the best deal for us?

The menu here may answer your questions

http://www.celebritycruises.com/onboard/level3Type1.do?pagename=onboard_celebrity_restaurants_cafes_cafe_al_bacio&parentpage=onboard_celebrity_restaurants_cafes

On the Café Al Bacio menu see the 'Espresso' section of the menu...Espresso, Americano, Latte, Cappuccino and a range of (Forte) 'Teas'. They are available in the Classic NA package.

There are some other Specialty coffees from the 'Other Favorites' & 'More Favorites' sections, available in the Premium NA package.

Coffee is available through room service at all times, but it will not be from Café Al Bacio, a thermal insulated flask is delivered instead. Tastes similar to that from the buffet.

If your room is near the rear stairwell you may find it convenient to visit the bar at the entrance to the Ocenaview café which also has espresso coffee machines and fresh orange juice.

In Aqua Class you have a wider choice of room service which includes smoothies and fresh juices. Of course you also have Blu available for breakfast which is worth trying. Also consider the Aqua Spa Café which is less frantic than the buffet if you just wish to have something quick and light.

If in doubt wait until you board, look at your spending and consider a package once if you find it is worthwhile. It can be bought at any bar for just the remaining days from the morning you make the decision.

You could also upgrade a classic to a premium package onboard.

Archived