Parking at Port Everglades

algriff

Does anyone have any advice on where to park your car at Port Everglades..cost, prior reservations, etc. I don't know if there are multiple lots to choose from or what the choices are so any advice would be most welcome.

The mid-port garage across the street from pier 26 is $15/day, no reservations needed. The two off-port parking lots with the best reputation IMHO are Park-N-Go and Park-N-Fly. They do not require a reservation, but are cheaper if you do pre-book and pre-pay. We've used ParkNGo twice and were happy with them. http://bookparkngo.com/

Edited by catl331

Does anyone have any advice on where to park your car at Port Everglades..cost, prior reservations, etc. I don't know if there are multiple lots to choose from or what the choices are so any advice would be most welcome.

I used Air and Sea Parking and was very happy with their price and service. Also, I had them wash the car while we were away. I think that you can have your car fully serviced while you are away as well. We used the inside parking choice...check their website for price but I think it is $9 per day.

We have used Park N Go several times and we really like them. I just made reservations yesterday for Oct 28 - Nov 8 and prepaid $78.19. Got a very fast confirmation from them. If you want to check them out go to http://WWW.Parkngo.com. If you just goggle ParkNGo, you get a 3rd party booking. Their phone number is 1-888-764-7275. You will also see a lot of monkey's running around! They will put you on a shuttle to the port and pick you up when you get back. Once, we had to leave our car keys because we had gotten there before they had any vacant spaces.

Edited by Jean1946

If you want to check them out go to WWW.Parkngo.com. If you just goggle ParkNGo, you get a 3rd party booking.
That takes me to a ParkNGo at the Detroit airport.

Use http://www.bookparkngo.com/index.php?main_page=index

The mid port parking garage across from Pier 26 is the most convenient and most economical option.
Most economical? $15/day versus $5.99 with pre-pay at ParkNGo. Edited by jtl513

I have used Park-n-Go several times and consider it the best. Very good service and prompt pickup on return. Parking for a 7 day cruise costs me $61.79 with an advance reservation. The self-parking garage at $15.00 per day and covered parking is not a bad choice.

The mid port parking garage across from Pier 26 is the most convenient and most economical option.

Not so! Convient-Yes Economical-No!

When we drive our own car to the port we also used Park-n-Go which is much less expensive!

Edited by serendipity1499

I need this info too. :) We are heading to 1st day in the parks at WDW right after our Cruise in February off the Oasis. We are hopin to disembark as early as we possibly can to make the most of part of that day in AK which closes at 5pm. That being said, I was thinking the parking garage would be the most convienent for sure, but it's s pricy compared to other options. Has anyone ever used Premiere Parking Ventures http://premierparkingusa.com/discount-port-everglades-cruise-parking?gclid=CMaj_7ifuroCFYhcMgodzH0Afw How reliable would you say the are? For that and other places, are shuttles there when you asked them to be? or have you had to wait a while for the shuttle to show up?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I too am looking at this Premier Parking as the cheaper alternative. You sure can't beat the price. They do have free shuttles to the port and back. Looks to be about 2 1/2 miles away from all the ships.

We just got off the Allure yesterday and we used Park & Go.......loved it!

I made our reservation online and paid $61 for the whole week. They were pretty full this week so we did have to leave our keys so they could valet park. The lot is fenced and monitored so we felt fine about leaving our vehicle there.

We arrived at the lot about 10:15 and were immediately put on a shuttle with only two other people and taken straight to the port (no waiting for a full shuttle).

On our return we did Express walk off so we left the ship at 6:15am and our shuttle was sitting there waiting on us. We were in our car and back on I-595 by 6:40....... Now that's service!!!!

We will definitely use them again!!!!!

Edited by GTO-Girl

I can't say enough good things for Park N Go in Ft. Lauderdale. We have used them twice with EXCELLENT service.

You pay in advance online, pull right in, they load your luggage and wisk you away to the cruise port. When we got off at 630 am they were there waiting . We were in our car 30 min or less after getting off the ship.